Reviews for Finding Home
Nollie Marie chapter 16 . 4/24/2009
GASP! I think I know what's going on!
bethy chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
RockFan - LOVE your stories. I stumbled upon your Wrong Reasons series and read all of that faithfully...then went back and read Phone Calls...and Boys of Summer...and Shift...now Finding Home. Shift, I have to say, I didn't think would be my thing - not really into supernatural stuff but there I was, checking daily to see if you'd updated, just like all your other stories!

You update regularly which I love - so many authors don't seem to which is frustrating when you're waiting to see what happens next! you have a way with words that I love, and you construct your stories so well :) Thank you for sharing your gift...
Katie chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
aw! yay, fluff! anybody who doesn't like fluff, in my book, is crazy b-c it's so cute.

very good song, adore it.

i hope she'll get more memories back soon? and i really really hope he doesn't get upset w/himself for "taking advantage" *air quotes* because she was totally willing!

PMS!

~Katie
DOLCEVITA chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
first I really wasn't too keen on reading this because I wasn't very interested in all the horse racing etc. but once I started reading, I couldn't stop!

I think this story really tops off the other stories that I've read from you! (the other ones are very much loved as well!) I can definitely see how much your writing skills has developed!

I can't wait till everything is revealed! It's been killing me trying to guess what really happened between Brett and Kenna!
book.babe15 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
aww cute songg! and cute chapter :)
jenniesmith chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
You are a machine!

Love the chapter! Gotta love the fluff and stuff! M!

xoxo

jennie
Pink5288 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Continue! I love it! ]
Mayuka chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Another great chapter! Loved it! Please continue soon!
hiya chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
More!
In Love With Your Love chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
*Squee* ah! I, the fluff craver, love this chapter! Have you seen the movie poster for "Yes Man"? Jim Carrey. Field of flowers... Yeah, picture that one and that's me at this moment. ahaha. Happy, happy, happy. :D

OhmyGOODNESS! The song! lol. MAN! In my fourth guess, I think it was, I put Secondhand Serenade's Your Call! Then, for some (stupid) reason, I changed it to One Republic. ahaha. I WAS SOO CLOSE! (Not only because they're by the same artist but b/c there's only TWO songs between them in the album! SO CLOSE!) :( I shall get over this. Eventually. :P

*hugs chapter* yay! Lovely!
Caught In A Simple Game chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Hi, my name is Caught In A Simple Game and I am a fluff addict.

LOL. Loved the chapter. And the song fits so perfectly; watching (reading) them fall back in love is so wonderful. It's going to be sad watching things erupt but I'm sure (optimistic) that they'll work it out.

Great chapter.
AbbeyEileen chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Aw, it's so sweet! And I just bought the song on iTunes, so I'll listen to it and reread the chapter.

The thing I didn't get was him talking about Casey right before they fell asleep. It felt out of place and too... forced. He should have mentioned it earlier in the evening, or found a cute way to leave her a message when he got up or something.

But aw cute. ]
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Ok I'm so mad at myself I looked at a few songs by Secondhand Serenade but changed my mind. Anyway, you did well in this fluffiness! If I do say so myself. I grinned through most of this, I like how happy they are, but something tells me there is going to be some drama coming. Glad to see the update eve though you gave us a few updates yesterday! Thanks!
AbbeyEileen chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
Hmm. I thought last chapter, he promised to take her out on Saturday? Might want to double-check that...

I kind of want to beat her up and steal Brett from him. I guess, at least until you put up A New Paige, I can have Casey? Thanks! ;)
AbbeyEileen chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
She cheated. It's the only explanation! I think.

I think Mac is the dangerous one. He means wells, but I think he's a bit touched in the head, and he's so far round the circle trying to protect her that he's just hurting her.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »