Reviews for Finding Home
mia5081 chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
I didn't get on the computer yesterday and today I go to check fpwatchers and I saw your name I swear I sunk a little. I was hoping that at least ONE of my favorite authors wouldn't be struck by the epidemic, but I guess no one really knows.

I feel like I'm in Resident Evil and us authors are the few normal humans left and the plagiarists are the zombies-they're coming from everywhere and all we can do is sit and wait to see what pops up next.

I also got my friends to sign the petition-I figured more signatures equals better results lol. Plus, they know how much writing means to me (my bf had to face my wrath when I found out about The Wall 0.o)

In any case, I'll keep a look out for your stuff )

~Mia (your slightly crazier friend as of late)
76cm chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
ARGH! I can't believe this is happening to so many of my favourite authors!

If you DO stop posting on FP, you could try here:

community .livejournal plagiarismhaven/

You've posted so many wonderful stories I can't see why they wouldn't let you join as a writer :)
Sabreal chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
BTW- I tried to follow that Plagarism pertition thingy link but it was broken

So what does this petiton do? Is it campaigning for fictionpress to cover the whole site, so not one word can be pasted? And if plagirisers are despearte enuff, they'll have to site down with pen and paper AND COPY EVERY SINGLE WORD? Muhahaha. I think that'll actually work. It'll deter a lot of plagirisers for sure XDDXDXDXD

GO PLAGARISM PETITON!
gulistala chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
Well, shit. I want to offer my condolences, sweets. I hope there won't be anymore examples of plagiarism. It would suck even more. I'll be waiting for any updates from you, be it a fic update or status update.

Take care!

gulistanlik
mary-pi chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
Agh, not you too!

If I'm angry, you must be livid.

I hate that all my favorite authors are taking or planning to take their stories down, and all because of some stupid with no life pathetic people. I hate them!

But all in all, I support your decision.

If this is what needs to be done in order to stop this idiots, then do as you plan.
Andrea chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
NO TwT... no not you.. i'm going to kill that people really... arg... i'm sad... everybody is leaving!

not you TwT.. can't believe it!

TwT
A. Nicole chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
I was so glad to see an update on this story! I'm a big racing fan and I like your characters...so this story was a nice read. I thought the Belmont was a pretty darn good race, and I'm glad it inspired you. I was rooting for Mine that Bird from day 1, but at least the winner was another Birdstone colt.

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm sorry that your story got plagiarized, and as much as it sucks, I hope you don't let it discourage you from writing either here or elsewhere!
jenniesmith chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
good lord... I hate jerks!

I do hope that you keep writing so that when all this is straightened out we will get a continuation. I completely understand why you are doing this though! Keep us posted!

xoxo

jennie
Muggle Minx chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
Why does everyone of my favorite authors have to be plagiarized from! I'm almost sure that pretty soon I won't have anything else to read in FP! It's very annoying how all of you have to be victims of it. I just hope you guys get back to posting some day.
Ravina chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
Your stuff is not crap.

I'm glad you're not removing your work (yet?)!

- Rebekah
Crentania chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
Yay! Getting close to the end! I'm glad Hero didn't get hurt. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to read about that. :

Noticed an error:

"We don’t any proof of any wrongdoings.”

should probly be

"We don't have any..."

Awesome chapter! I look forward to the end!
vio923 chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
I like the fact that you still left us guessing.

Did Lydia hurt Kenna on purpose or not? Not sure what is going on there.

Sorry to hear about the plagiarism. It is very sad that the people who write stories need to be so vigilant against plagiarism.

I hope that doesn't mean that you won't be able to post stories. I love reading your stories - they are great!
PeterMoore chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
thanks so much for the update.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
hiya

another great chapter. Wow you've written this story so fast. Its great, can't wait for the last chapter or chapters.

Please tell me that you haven't been hit with plagiarism? I really thought your stories were untouched well thats what i was hoping. :(

I guess no one is safe, which makes me so angry. DOes it mean that your stories are going down too? I hope not.

Angel
Nollie chapter 21 . 6/6/2009
Gasp! You were plagiarised! There went my good evening. Ya, I don't care for country music but I did enjoy myself at the George Strait concert tonight. I especially loved Reba X)

Anyways, I like the chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next...
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »