Reviews for Finding Home
Blackrain7557 chapter 21 . 6/6/2009
Good chapter, I liked that you left it unclear as to what exactly happened, most authors would probably have a cut and dry explanation, but I do like that you left it the way it is so far.

As for the plagiarism issue, I can't imagine how much that affects the authors on here, but I hope that something can be done to help everyone to be able to write on sites like this and keep their works private. But hopefully something is done, or can be done, but good luck with everything. Would hate to see another author forced into removing their work.
daydee chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
yay!

i was right. at least from the conclusion brett came to.

day dee
daydee chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
i think that kenna got prergnant, but aborted so it wouldn't get in the way of her riding, and that was the reason they seperated.

am i right?

day dee
Evanescent.Sight chapter 20 . 5/29/2009
Awesome story, just like your others!

Say hello to one of your latest fans... that would be me :D

Keep updating all your stories because i have them all on alert even if this is the first time ive commented.

Xo ES.
PeterMoore chapter 20 . 5/26/2009
i really like this story and i cannot wait to see how you will end it.
kanders chapter 20 . 5/16/2009
Very nice, interesting story. Read it all as soon as I could.

-k
mia5081 chapter 20 . 5/16/2009
Oh man. Again, an awesome story. Sorry I'm so far back on reading everything, but I'm officially home and therefore, ready for more RockFan stories. Because lets admit it: you are the Queen of putting out GOOD stories in rapid succession lol. I want that talent.

In any case, I really liked this story. I mean, I know there's one more chapter left but still, it was awesome. I think Brett might be my favorite main male characters of yours to date-he's just so cute/adorable/hot (especially hot) lol.

So please update soon!

~Mia (Your crazy friend)
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
I'm happy to see Mac and Kenna working it out. Now that I've read and reviewed everything I need to get back to work. A paper to write and a test to study for.
hiya chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
More!
jenniesmith chapter 20 . 5/14/2009
So questions are being answered... that sneaky little booger of a girl is up to absolutely no good! but that is what we thought anyway... Come on Kenna... bring on the smack down!

xoxo

jennie
kaw97 chapter 20 . 5/14/2009
Well, you may have hated this chapter, but I thought it was great! It was a long wait, but started filling in the final blanks in the story. Thanks for persevering!
Nollie chapter 20 . 5/14/2009
lmao I can see you sporting a few bruises and a black eye...or like that one time... :) lol

eh it was okay, not your normal writing. Update again soon.
Caught In A Simple Game chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
I don't think I reviewed this chapter yet, but I did read it when you posted it!

I am anxious to see what's next with Mac ... he seems like he needs a little straightening out. I'm glad that Kenna and Brett seem to be going strong though.

Keep up the good work!
AbbeyEileen chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
So, what info does Lydia have on Kenna...?

Mac is a bad seed. He needs to be stripped from his power and confined to a retirement home, where he can't ruin anybody's life.
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
First off, I'm happy you are feeling better. I was happy to see they were trying to work through their problems now. They deserve some happiness. I can't believe Lydia is going to ride Hero, what does she have on Mac?
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »