Reviews for Wine Dust
Me102 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
oh! i love this story! it doesn't look like you're adding more to it, but if you would, it would make my day! :)
Amarantis chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
It was lovely how he kept repeating about her not caring for him. His drunk side is quite interesting. And the end...I hope he didn't feel too bad because she called him a stable boy.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Good update. Update soon. PS. what is everyones ages? And around what year would this take place, I can't remember if you've said or not.

~Obsession
7oNjA chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
This was absolutely fantastic...I can't believe daniel would just run away like that without telling anyone where he was going...

Can't wait to read more!

KelaBelle chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
umm wonder what that was about he surley wantd her to care i like it x
Kira chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I loved this chapter! I feel bad for Daniel and look forward to seeing his relationship with Carrie grow. Please please PLEASSE update soon? )

Kira
silver shaft chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
and enter...mr dan. yay!

not much to say but i still liked this chapter. i especially like daniel (duh).

update soon!
silver shaft chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
aha "he was quite fond of his horses and he talked nonstop to them" lmao

loved the description of the house, it was nice :)

sorry usher keeps making me think of that poe story, incest and buried alive blegh

wow there's so many sisters. they're so hard to remember! but she'll get to know all of em like separate, right? i'll get it eventually.

aw that's so sad his brother died...that's what carrie's there for though :D

patty totally needs a new boo lol

wait so before she was 16 she just ate all by her lonesome? or with cook i guess, cause they were friends.

uh oh one of them is totally going to fall off that cliff. who who who?

aw, gracie is so adorable. i love her! she is NOT allowed to fall off the cliff.

so sorry about losing your stuff :( keep truckin, though. you're an amazing writer!
7oNjA chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
O! You're graduating? That's exciting! I graduated last year...yep, still don't believe it actually happened...

Great chapter though...Daniel seems like a real teaser to me...which would totally compliment Carrie!

Can't wait to read more!

silver shaft chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
so i finally started reading this yay!

that's so sad she grew up all alone gag i would die with no one to talk to 'cept the servants who didn't much like her it sounds like lol.

what's up with her dad he's actin all creeper-ish telling her she's so pretty and tempting...

ha the corset thing reminded me of potc when keira knightley falls off that cliff thing cause she can't breathe.

man you've got everything down pat the way they talk and how the household works and everything...how much research did you have to do for this?

oh no cook doesn't have anybody? him and elise should hook up, they can have little scottish babies!

yeah carrie's kind of a brat but i feel bad she has to go away like that, leaving elise and the cook to get down to it, ahaha.

my one and only complaint...those intensely long paragraphs they sorta made me nervous :/

great first chap!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
This story is pretty good so far. Just a little slow, but I look forward to seeing where you take it.

~Obsession
MusicBender chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
very very nice chapter!

hahaha, about your whole computer dealie thing; hey, it's called being a writer. ;P

i save my stuff on the computer, on a flshdrive, and i email it to myself everytime im finished updating after my computer deleteded 50 thousand words worth of writing. i was pissed.

anyway, very good very good... um... editing... yeah, you may wanna get someone to do that... other than that though, looking forward to the next update. :)

~Ana
7oNjA chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
This story is just fantastic! I absolutely cannot wait to read more!

dabombticktick chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I am liking this story already

:]

now, is Carrie going to meet Daniel soon?

:D can't wait!

please update soon!
MusicBender chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
this is cool... i like it. :)

~Ana