Reviews for Stupid, Not Blind
killerqueen123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I'm a new reader to your stories... and i read this poem and then i read the authors note and the note from you fiance... and i just want to point out the fact that you supposedly made him write "love is stupid" and i'm assuming you love him (awkward pause) soo your kinda calling yourself stupid with that statement, sorry i had to point it out, but i do love your stories so far.
ILveJcb chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Oh wow...what happened to her afterwards? Man, my friend did that a few years ago, and the guy proposed to her two years after dumping her. Proposed! Stupid idiot. She's a fool, but not too much, as she told him she LOVED him yet wouldn't get back with him...I know friends can be a pain in the a*s sometimes.

PS: Your boyfriend/husband-now sounds really cute, you shouldn't have pinched him...:D
Phemonoe chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Haha, you're fiancé is adorable. :) You deserve him.

I love that poem. It reminds me of my friend too. She meets this guy online (very stupid, we've told her), and she falls for him. They get together, they break-up, she cries. The cycle has happened twice so far, and it's about to start all over again. I'm sick of it all.

But I like your poem :)
JustWords chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh.. thats one messed up situation.. hope everything turned out well :)

ROFL at the note from your fiance/husband 0.0... loved it

cheers to both of you! wishing you happiness in your journey ahead :)

gosh, I can tell its late, I'm getting all poetic.. xP
Artume chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
That was really good, and I'm sorry about your friend. :( I hope she realizes before she hurts herself - and her friends - further.

And I man-bash a lot, too, he he.
Sex and Candy chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
wow. your friend sounds just like my sister! the only thing i can say is be glad you dont live with her.. unless you do... then i feel your pain.

loved the note from your fiance, so silly
xShadowMaskx chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
First, you're one lucky girl to have a fiance who admits that men sucks. x3 ... If it;s not just a mask. D -shan't trust so easily-

Second, I am sorry to ehart that about your friend. I hope that when he dumped her second time (He probably did) she could get over it quicker and learned from that. D: -sounds cruel and is sorry-

Third, I liked it. XD
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
XD LOL. love the note from ur fiance! haha. u guys r so cute. :) wish i had a lovable boyfriend/fiance like tht... but sadly, I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE... TT i'm still in high school n all.. but still... all my friends are getting boyfriends... but then causing all this drama when they break up.. so i'm wondering if i should really get a boyfriend in highschool. especially in freshman/sophomore year. :P lol.

and that guys is a jerk. ur totally right and u have every right to be pissed. i kno i would be. :] u have my support on all these things! :D hehe

*sorry if i wrote to many random stuff up there. XD ii just like ranting about these things to strangers.. keeps my mind off of things. ;P*
anitsirK chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
hahaha! that was cute! the note! NOT THE complication with your friends relationship... LOL.
N.M.E chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
The poem was very touching and sad. It was wonderful to read. No girl should be treated like that! But your's and your fiancée's note at the end was so good. His was completely amusing to read! I LOVED IT! Make him write more!
LaLa chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I don't normally read poetry on this site, but I have to say I really enjoyed your poem. It has so much truth to it. I also like knowing the back story for this poem, it just makes it more real. I like your fiancée's note it was very cute.
confused.girl93 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
i've had friends like that. they always seem to find one person that they go to when they get hurt. but then that person doesn't know what else to do because she'd already told them all the advice she can think of. i started crying because i didn't know what to do. after that i didn't tell one of my other friends why i was upset so that friend automatically assumes that i'm dropping them for the other friend. and here's a kick to the face: it was on my birthday. some 14th...stuck in bed crying.

_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-on another note...

your finance sounds so sweet! don't lose him. he sounds like one of few sincerely good guys. hope i'll get that lucky. i'll always stay in school haha i just have to balance school work with online reading and coffee XD
ems chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
lol, I like your poem! No offense, but your friend seems to be very ... ignorant of good advice. But your fiancé's note was funny D. Good luck with your wedding and all )
Silencia chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hahaha, the note from your fiancé was funny! Lucky you for finding a romantic guy! The poem was beautiful, I bow for your awesomeness (heheh, made a new word... although gazillions of people already use it x-x)

Grtz Silencia
MamiPapi chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
lol, you guys sound perfect for each other. God bless your marriage you guys and stay tog!