Reviews for Port Summer
book-geek chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
wow very intense ending! i luv how Tom now knows wats wrong with Summer

update soon :)
dreamercrys chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Uh oh... Boys shouldn't be so mean all the time when they don't know the real reasons for things... And her aunt shouldn't have told everyone a lie about why she was moving there... Lies always get you in trouble...
Blue Enigma chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Awh. :/
cRavingsAniTy chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
OH. MY. GOD.

Did that just happen? Oh man... Haha. Just random, but you should totally have a contest that should let one of your readers be part of the story. Can I be in it? XD haha.

Kidding aside, this was really great. It kinda makes me wonder if he's gonna distance himself or just try to know her more - probably the latter. But the whole thing between Summer and her aunt's hella nice. :) I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT.

I like long reviews, so I made you a semi-long one. :)
Sputnik Kid chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Bahaha!

Tom "solving Summer" EPIC FAILURE.

XD

I'm loving the story, so don't you DARE stop writing. (:
Into the Roses chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I. Love. Tom.

I'm really glad he knows what's going on now, with Summer's parents and all, because now they can get to the good part, where they fall in love :D I loved this chapter muchos, especially the ridiculous speed you're churning these chapters out at!

Tom is deffo my favourite of your male leads now. Do you have any pictures of these characters yet?
coffeelove220 chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I knew he would push too her to breaking point. And he did. I donr know how to describe this story. It's just too awesome. Its funny as well as sad. I love Tom and Summer too. Great work!
Casfar chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Ouch, Tom totally pushed Summer's button too hard, but at least he now understands why she acts the way she does. It must be really hard on Summer; at least she understands she's not the only one who lost someone in the family either. I'm sure that many people who have lost someone so dear only think about themselves, which is in a way selfish but explainable. Agh, starting school is going to make Summer more outcasted. Since Tom has been introduced to her from the beginning, they'll get a little closer, maybe not right now since he's said the wrong things, but in time.
pretitiful chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
oh!my!gosh!

that was a good chapter!

and the ending of this chapter was so good. especially how tom wished he shut his mouth for the first time. after this chapter, i think Tom is going to react differently to her. but i dont know.

uh. yes. high school is full of douche bags. haha. but i love my high school!

lol.

well. i dont think summer is too much of a cold bitch. yu would sort of expect her to be after all she went through. i understand as to why she reacts to that. and her character is very realistic. love it :)
vballgurl chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Agreed. Parents much bigger loss. Yay for change as well. :) I'm also adding Miriam to my list of "Characters I Like"

Edgar Allen Poe Watson... lmao! that's brilliant! And of course she has to take Sherlock since she had Watson. haha

I didn't realize that the reason for Summer moving to PS wasn't public knowledge. Her aunt and uncle are rockstars. Also, sad ending. For both parties. Ugh. Makes for more fun though, right? haha Love the speedy updates, too. :)
Mitchie chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
TAKE THAT!

The truth hurts. Bravo to Summer for pulling up the courage to say it. Now how will Tom act now that he knows...? That's the question... Please update soon so I can find out!

:o)
Jane Speare chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
oh! exciting! i bet he feels really sorry now! wait, what happened to the flying Sherlock when she tripped? is he okay?

Bookworm
rubberduckysabc chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Faith Adeline chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Aw, I loved it. The ending was so...dramatic. lol. In a good way, of course XD Lovelovelove this story, as always. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
entity.unkown chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
uncomfortable conversation, but at least he understands her now. that's relieving!
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »