Reviews for Port Summer
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Oo, he's an ass...I love it XD hehehe. Great chapter!

Faith
Tigery chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Ep. That's all I can think of. Well, that and a strange high pitched squeal.
Selenion chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Where's Sherlock?
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
aw...I was wondering why he was treating like that...he didn't know, well know ya do buddy...AWKWARD MOMENT!

haha...great chappy.. please continue writing.
book-geek chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
another amazin chpter i really luv how Tom already has a nickname for her XD
pretitiful chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
a douche bag? haha. no way near.

come to our school and yu'll be welcomed with douche bags.

gosh. hope they dont find this comment but then again, the day they're on fictionpress is the day hell broke loose.

anyway. i loved the chapter. i love how everything is just so nicely set out.

gosh.i dont know how to explain but its so nice :)

yes. tom really is a special and unique one. i really expected him to be a nice town boy but boy, was i wrong. haha.

im really lookin forward to it. and i love summer's character. by fave line in this chapter:

- Which was true. She’d left them all in Seattle, along with her cat, her car, her best friend, her dead parents, and her life.

cant wait !
vballgurl chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
the description of the way her aunt viewed the comforter... lmao!

I like Tom. he makes me smile. haha I think he's fantastic- please don't change him

I would change, though, the size of the chip on Summer's shoulder. I mean, it's a SUCKY situation, but I dont really like her right now. I had an almost identical situation as her (grandparents) earlier this year, and if I'd acted like that my friends would have killed me. I dunno... maybe she has to be a bitch so that she can be redeemed later?
Casfar chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
I think Tom is a pretty cool character. Although, Summer is having her iciness, I can see through it and some day she'll open up and realize he isn't that bad. That sucks that she has to wear a uniform for school, though; since she seems into fashion. Anyway, I look forward to another chapter as usual. ;D
cRavingsAniTy chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
-giggle- If Summer doesn't like Tom... can I have him?
coffeelove220 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Ah, I love it already. Like seriously, I'm really excited for what's to come. I understand Summer resistance, poor girl has been through enough. I love the way you've potrayed he obvious tension between Summer and Tom. You have an amazing talent when it comes to writing and its made better by the fact that your having fun writing this story. I'm liking Tome so far. He's a mysterious douche but I mean that in the best possible way. Ah, i cant wait for the next chapter.
D. L. Cross chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Hey darling, thanks for the amusing chapter again.

I love Tom already, he's so interesting and exactly how you described him in the AN. He's a funny douche bag, like most of my friends. I was asleep once when I woke up to see his groin almost on top of my face.

Summer is really bitter and I can't blame her, but it's good to read that she's not a melodramatic person (because of the kitten incident).

And damn, you really do have bad plane stories. I used to vomit a lot as a kid but it's gotten a lot better. I'm always sitting next to my sister by the window so I don't sit between strangers.

At least they haven't tried molesting you yet, because that would have been scarring.

Yeah. They should.

Anyways, I really liked chapter three and hope to read more eventually because I know you're quite busy.

Love, Dela.
serendipity90 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
tom comes across like a fat mean bully from the playground - jk!

hes perfect, keep up the good work cant wait to read more :)
Bellaria chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Ha lol, Loved it.

Anyway, nice character development on Summer and Miriam's part. Scary though to think of your cousin's covers like that, very, very gross... Thanks for that one.

The Tom and Summer interlude was a little bit more insight into the inner workings of both and maybe a tinge more of enlightenment which was needed and well done. Very classy.

And the whole Aunt Sue thing and shopping was good as well as her aunt knowing/learning how to deal with Summer's ups and downs and not taking it personally.

Also the car thing, nice explanation, does he by chance find out why she was so vehement in not taking the offered ride, you know other than for reasons of not wanting to be within a small enclosed space with him obviously in her state of mind of him, or is that for a later date?

But great update, awesome as.

Love,

Bellaria
maiff chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
I really like the chapter. :) and Tom's really interesting. Update soon!
ayojess chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
yah tom's got a shitload of douchebaggery. But maybe he'll have some redeeming qualities later. who knows? well obviously you do. :P

interesting story so far, im definitely going to keep reading... :)
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »