Reviews for Port Summer
chic rebel chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
it's good. does no one else in town know that summer's parents died?
Selenion chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Lol, I think Tom is pretty interesting and funny. I like the way this story is going. I have this guy friend I hang out with and all our friends call him a Douche bag. I know what it means, but I don't see how Tom's a douche bag. Maybe I would know more as the story progresses.
God-of-Goats-Loves-Books chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
i like this story already

and we're not that far in

i like the premise and, as always, i love you're writing style

i always make sure to read your work

because you are a rarity on this site

and author who truly knows how to use the english language

i love coming across a gem of a writer such as yourself

also (and i know this is getting long sorry :S)

i love Tom ... although i have to wonder ... what's his deal?

i'm interested to know what he has against Summer already!

Update Soon

Cat
LyricsToHappiness chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
I'm really enjoying the story! Tom is by far very intriguing. I feel like there is more to him than his sarcastic nature and I feel as if I'm going to fall in love with his character. :) I just adore the bantering between him and Summer. Ahh...too cute! haha. Sue seems kindof annoying in my opinion. Idk if she's supposed to seem overly happy because it's in her nature or if Summer just perceives her to be such. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Into the Roses chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Interesting, definitely. I'm growing to like this story even more, I think. And Tom might be my new favourite of your male characters? Hmm.

x
koerle chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Tom certainly is a character. I havee to say I am on the same pade with Summer on this one. Tom is acting very annoying. Ugh. Guys. Teenage guys that is. how glad I am thaat I'm all past those walkinh hormones :)

Great chapter. I love the character building. But, I would love to see her family more sympathetic... as I mentioned before (I like to repeat myself... sorry!)
swellhats chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
i personally love tom :D

and i enjoyed this chapter, so PLEASE update soon! :D
koerle chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
So I got an update alert for chapter 3 just now... and this reminded me I still had chapter 2 waiting for me.

I really enjoyed this chapter, yet again :)

But I have a couple of "bugging points", things that I can't help but find odd.

Summer lost her parents and gets shipped off to family.

Why is everybody acting so happy towards heer? Why are they not more sensitive to her feelings? She just lost her parents and is forced to move far, far away from the place she calls home. Why aren't they hugging her and telling her they sympatise?

Anyways... that was just my observation. That was just something I would have minded if I were Summer.

But now, now I'm going to read chapter 3!
Mitchie chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Cute!

I'm liking Tom more and more. Nice descriptions by the way. "Baby-shit" brown, haha-that's probably something I'd name one of the crusty paints in my old high school theater.

Please update soon!

:o)
Kikichaka chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I am falling in love with this story.
book-geek chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
wow didnt like tom much lol

great chpter cant wait to read more!
D. L. Cross chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This is looking good. I nearly killed myself when I sat behind a pair of fat men who kept whacking each other nonstop. I'll take it Tom will be the love interest in this story; and her family sounds rather rowdy.

I'm looking forward to reading more, and plagiarists should die.
maiff chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Tom's quite evil... (I assume he doesn't know anything about her situation) but hey, I still love it. I hope you update soon.

I hope nobody plagiarizes you. Gawd, they have to have a life.
deeks chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
haha Tom seems like he's going to be an interesting character. cant wait to read more! i really enjoyed this chapter.
Jainblu chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
_

heya Sam.

between exams, revising, finding my muse, and losing my muse- i didn't have time to read or review this chapter.

i have time now though ]

i really enjoyed reading it.

i think you are doing a good job of creating a relationship between ourselves (the reader/s) and Summer.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »