Reviews for Port Summer
Mitchie chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Awe, Rugrats... I remember that show! (seems like ages ago)

Nice to see you writing again; I love your stories.

This one sounds really interesting. I can only imagine what someone would go through when they've lost someone, and then to move... I moved when I was little, and it was one of the worst days of my life leaving my best friend.

Anyway, enough of my babbling at an attempt to relate to a fictional character...

Can't wait to read more, so please update soon.

:o)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
oh, very saddening beginning so far!

i have a feeling Port Summer will be good for, well, Summer herself.

can't wait to see what happens, and in no way does it mean that i'm mad at you about the ending of BBD.

life gets in the way sometimes, and, anyways, it was you story and you could have ended it anyway you wanted to. :)

-toffeecakesxox.
Casfar chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Man. Sucks for Summer, but I'm sure she'll be a major character to grow. :)
entity.unkown chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
good beginning :D
chic rebel chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
this sounds really good. i cant wait for the next chapter!
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is going to be VERY interesting.

Glad to see you back!
D. L. Cross chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh. This story looks interesting and kind of similar to the story I was writing in my spare time and kind of the sequel to the crappy story that I'm writing right now so I guess I won't post the sequel after all. C:

But yeah, I hope to read more of this story because it sounds really good so far.
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
this is so wonderfully written. I can't wait to read more of this story. I hope that you keep this up. WONDERFUL.

C:
coffeelove220 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Patiently waiting to see where this is going.
dreamcatcher93 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Okay i'm hooked.

It's really intriguing. :)

I was wondering in the beginning how old Summer is, then i realised she's younger than 18. So i'm thinking she's maybe 16 or 17?

And about BBD, i'm not MAD at you.. I'm just really sad. But it's not like you're a machine, where i can just flip a switch and you'll churn out updates. :D

Yaay for the editing though!

Aditi
Into the Roses chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I like this, even though it's utterly depressing and everything's gone to crap for Summer. It is going to be a gooey romantic story at heart though, right? Because I really need some gooey romance at the moment ;)

I'm not still mad at you regarding BBD. But I agree with the editing thing, because they were still kind of hopelessly in love with each other at the end, and it didn't make sense that they'd just abandon it. OH! Maybe, when they've both finished college, they can accidentally bump into each other in the supermarket and be like 'OHMYGOD BRIAN!' 'MAGGIE!' 'I LOVE YOU BRIAN' 'I LOVE YOU TOO MAGGIE!' *Passionate kissing ensues* Only with better dialogue, and perhaps a wee bit more development.

Where you wrote 'despite the cardigan she had dawned for today’s miserable occasion', dawned should be donned... I think?

Anywho, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! I have missed finding new chapters for your stories in my inbox!

x

PS. (WTF! MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!)
Jane Speare chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
so, i have loved all your work before and of course this too, but i dont think i have ever actually teared up on any of them except this one! i really felt close the character, experiencing the pain, so to say... :)
kte-wonderful chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh my goodness, this is so exciting! I'm so glad that you're muse has decided to get some work done; it's always nice to be able to have a new story. :)

This chapter is great. It gives a really good foundation for what else is going to happen, and it makes me look forward to learning more about these characters! I'll definitely stay in tune to see how this plays out. :) Great to see you writing again!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7