Reviews for A Touch of Sight
SassyGrl chapter 20 . 10/24/2009
This is great & plz update soon!
Yukiko Rin chapter 20 . 10/18/2009
Rade is so cute :)

And seems to have an compulsive touching disorder or something.

Seeing you self from someone else perspective must be sort of eerie and especially in that special situation...

I did not know that you hate writing such scenes, until I read the author note. I'm impressed that you managed to write that an not once let it show how much you hated it. Good job! And I have to commend you for a very none cliché version of a 'first time'! Thank you. :)

Those boys are indeed naughty, but they also bring a certain charisma to this story.

I'm looking forward to the 'tying it all together', and I sincerely hope that you'll manage because this is such great reading.

If there is anything that you think I'm wrong about or want to ask feel free to PM me.
Yukiko Rin chapter 19 . 10/18/2009
I'm still very fond of this story :)

Some issues are starting to get solved, which is good. Hopefully you'll get to the others later on.

I never get what those boys are thinking. Are Lucien interested in Lia or is there something else he is referring to when they have a "moment" before joining the others? I feel that the way he reacts suggests something more than just teasing or playing. *confused* I thought he was more into the Sorin type...

And then Sorin does what he does... He also interested, or just playing?

Maybe it just me that want to keep all possibilities open...

But wonderful ending with Rade showing his possessive side. Turns up the heat a notch :)

By the way, I'm not giving you critic because the story is bad, I'm just voicing my thoughts so that it might become even better than it already is.
Ravina chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
What's wrong with vampire stories? *raises an eyebrow in challenge* Haha...I think they're fun to read when written seriously (and when the girl doesn't spend the entire book crying over the departure of the guy - *cough* New Moon).

I'm liking what I've read so far - keep writing! :)

- Rebekah
Caroline202 chapter 20 . 10/6/2009
I heart Sorin! lol. I've been reading this for a while, sorry it's taken so long to review! I just wangt to say this is one hell of a story and so doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Wonderful job :)
Miss Bitterbiscuit chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
OMG, I just realized that I used the wrong "your" in my last review. I meant YOUR story...so mortifying!
morpheusandmuse chapter 16 . 10/2/2009
ah, this is amazing. i am officially in love with Rade ;) Keep up the good work!
Yukiko Rin chapter 18 . 9/29/2009
My, aren't you updating fast. Don't take this as a complaint, I just can't keep up with you right now.

Love those last four lines! And especially considering their conversation earlier.

Rade has some weird off and on switch, when it comes to Lia, that he keeps using all the time. I'm getting confused, and I'm not so sure who it is she really likes.

The story is now getting more and more complicated, and I fear that more is to come. This has gone on for a pretty long now and it seems to me that the addition of complications outweighs the amount of solved mystery's. Just a thought of mine...

But so far this is really good and I look forward to read the next chapter.
Yukiko Rin chapter 17 . 9/29/2009
Oh, I love those blond boys. They are so delightfully...for a lack of a better word...dirty. :)

That bloodbond sounds promising somehow and got me curious. Hope to get to know some more about it later on.

Amusing shopping habits she has this one. I bet she has a lot of them by now ;D
Miss Bitterbiscuit chapter 19 . 9/25/2009
Yay! Another update! *thumbs up* You're story is at the top of my favourites list. You are numero uno. There are so many questions to be answered, the suspense is killing me.
NeuroticHeroine chapter 19 . 9/25/2009
HAHAHAHA! Sorin's evil; I love him so much
midnitesport chapter 19 . 9/25/2009
ohh! go rade! haha
productioncity chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
I can't tell you how happy I was to see that you posted a new chapter! I hope you had a great summer :)

The story is getting much more intense now - the little peek into Rade's past with the introduction to Luighseach. I was really intrigued by the name, so I searched it up on google. It said that it meant "Princess" or "Torch-bringer" in Irish. Did you intentionally choose this name because of its meaning? Anyways, thanks again for posting! I'm keeping the review short so that I can hurry up and read the next chapter ;)
Miss Bitterbiscuit chapter 18 . 9/21/2009
Wasn't Lia supposed to be wearing the same clothes that Camille lent her in Ch.17. If I remember correctly she was wearing a skirt right? So she wouldn't be wearing jeans unless she changed clothing...just wondering.
the Pearl chapter 18 . 9/21/2009
I thought this chapter was great and interesting, really looking forward to the next chapter! :) It's weird but I keep confusing Rade's and Raum's names at times, just because they both start with "Ra" and have four letters... :D I bet I'm not the only one waiting to get to know a lot more about Gavin. :P
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »