Reviews for LightDroplets
HalfBloodPrincess chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
oh so sweet. Effortlessly, charmingly sweet. Loved it.

bella
HalfBloodPrincess chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
oh so sweet. Effortlessly, charmingly sweet. Loved it.

bella
PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT ALSO chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I had almost forgotten how good of a poet you were. "I shall never doubt again." :)

Absolutely amazing babe!
Miss Anna Marie chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
ah-mazing!
Chancee chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Flying in to give you the review you request from THe Promised Land Forum #3!

I like the rhythm in your poem. I don't normally review poetry but yours is very interesting.

The imagery you use is very nice and not forced and I could feel the love of the individual reciting the poem.

My favorite stanza was the portion about '...holding hands in the darkness and the Shining love-light with my laugh." This was very cute.

I think you did a good job of potraying the love, but I am not sure if the person broke up or not or the one that the speaker is in love with is not returning all the love that is given. In a way I felt that the love interest broke up with them or something. Let me know if that was a correct interpretation.

Anyway over all this was well-written and I thank you for posting and sharing.

By the way I am Momo and I am a contestant of our forums game of the month THE ORACLE CRUCIBLE! **Eerie Music Here**

Come over and chat with us if you like and if you go to my bio then click on one of the links and go to some great sites to get even more reviews and meet really nice people.

Hope to see you around! _
fleur de l'est chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I love this. I must admit that I don't totally grip the metaphors, but the imageries created a melancholy, inter-connected and stimulate both positive and negative responses in my mind - love is bittersweet, after all )

The word choice seems to he simple but this does not compromise the quality of language at all, and on the contrary makes the piece easier and more pleasant to read.

Very nicely done )