Reviews for Tales of a Fallen Seraph
vipera.422 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
So we’ve finally found out more about Draca’s and Sin’s past. I can’t wait to find out even more. Did Draca really kill his parents or did his uncle wrongfully accuse him? After all, who would believe a Vampyre over a Dragon ruler? Not to mention Draca doesn’t remember what happened so he can’t defend himself even if he were innocent.
I also hope to find out more about Sin’s past. What made him attack the Dragons? Did he really do it out of the insanity that Fallen Angels often succumb to or did he have some other reason?
I mustn’t forget to mention that I’m very excited about the beginnings of slash even though it will probably take ages before anything happens between the two. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
OH MY GAWD.

THE RUMORS ABOUT GABRIEL AND AMBROSE ARE TRUE.

*ahem* Sorry for that.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
AW! YAY! I good this really nice feeling - you know when you can't breathe (you're holding your breath) just because it's so INCREDIBLY CUTE that you could just die from it? Ah well... one typo :) "Had Sin taken down the barrier because Draca had left? Why wasn't it back up then, not that Draca was back?" not? now... maybe. Ah well. Love them
Princess of Lies chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
You struggle with action? To be honest, I couldn't tell. Your action scenes seem perfect to me!
Princess of Lies chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I feel really bad for not reviewing all the stories before this one, although I read them, and absolutely LOVED them. I don't know why more people haven't reviewed your stories, they're great! I really love the ending line for each of the stories too. "Walk on, Traveler of Worlds" just seems so cool and mysterious. And I'm so happy we're getting to the slash! Usually if a story didn't have slash long before yours did, I would stop reading it. But Sin and Draca grabbed hold of me an wouldn't let go! I hope you keep writing forever and ever! Again, sorry for not reviewing until now. I'm really going to have to work on my laziness. XD
DefineNightmare chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
poor Draca, his life is never easy, eh? Lol. Love it
Terryll Preston chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
You have a wonderfully descriptive voice in your writing! Not meaning to sound arrogant or anything, but it reminds me alot of my own writing style. You also have a nice eye for detail and aren't afraid to integrate thoughts and dialogue into your descriptions. It's something that I noticed only a handful of FP authors do. Your characters are likable and interesting, having nice possibilities for both interpersonal and story developments as your plot progresses. I'll have to spend a little more time on this before I can give you a proper review of your plot, but just know that you have one more fan on FP!

Thanks for the great read and see you next review!

Terryll Preston, the former still2twisted...
L.A. Clearwater chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
IT'S FANTASTIC...COULD YOU CONTINUE MORE OF YOUR WORKS?