Reviews for Naughty
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
So I was kinda of expecting Jacob to turn into a really nice guy in the end and for there to be drama between Santa and Clara about her dating this guy. But this plot line was amazing also.

I like how you ended it. I also liked how Clara was quite blind about Jacob's feelings where towards her and how Lewis had to tell her what Jacob was feeling. But then again... I didn't see it either. I saw her feelings for Jacob but not the other way around.

Although the only question I have is if Jacob ever believed her that she is really Santa's daughter. It kinda feels like he didn't believe her even when he meet her at the dance. Or maybe you did put this in your story but I happen to miss it.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I liked how you made Clarissa's life seem completely despite the fact she's Santa's daughter :p

Others make this HUGE para going on and on about how they'd LIKE a normal life.

Anyway this was nice D
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
So I was looking around for Christmas one-shots and I saw this and I totally loved it! I love the creativeness of exploring Santa Clause's daughter's love life haha. ]
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love Christmas stories, yup. I guess that Carla must have been very lucky, because she can play with all the toys that her father has made, chat with the elves and... In conclusion, she'll be having fun in North Pole while people like me are still doubting her father's existence. Hahaha.
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Very cute! I adore chritmassy oneshots, even when they're not published during Christmas!
Badger In Disguise chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
another original one. Nice. I loved it. I loved Clara's innocence, and him being so badass he would even smoke in class. I loved their personalityies, and the change in Jacob throughout.

Nice work.
AdiGal chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was so awesome! I don't think I've ever read something so original and clich├ęd all in one story.

Great work!

-AG :)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
lol cute!

xx
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Quite interesting. I like the concept, though I think this would've been better fleshed out into a full story. I also wish they themselves had more chemistry. However, this was cute and creative, and I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was really cute. You took a cliche idea (bad boy and good girl) and turned it into something really not cliche at all.
Narq chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
THIS IS SOO NICE~ IT WAS WONGERFUL!
Ravina chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Better late than never, and I'm glad you put this up!

I think this story was very unique...basically because of the Santa-having-a-daughter thing.

In terms of writing - you have great grammar and spelling, but I was confused at one point. In the parking lot, when Isaac asks about Lewis and Clara and she's denying it, it seems like she's calling Lewis cold-hearted (and not Jacob). (Oh, and you wrote 'Claire' instead of 'Clara' when Isaac is speaking.)

And I would have loved to see Santa's reaction to his daughter dating the guy at the top of the naughty list! Haha...

Keep on writing!

- Rebekah
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
sweet. even such a cold heart can be melted. LOL!
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I loved it!

Actually, I was reading a book of 3 Christmas novellas aa few days ago :P

I'm always in the Christmas spirit :D
duckliy543 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i loved it, more than alot.

it was cute and it just fit.

perfectly.