Reviews for Was It Really That Bad
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Me likes this. A lot. :)
MyNameIsDave chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is an ok song! But I have some critique since I see you are new at the song writing business..lol.

You had good timing in the first verse and the chorus, but the second and third verses' timing didn't match the 1st verse. Usually, you want to keep the timing of all the verses the same..usually. As well, the rhymes on the ends of 1st and 3rd verse seem forced, but thats not a big deal. Everything else is pretty good. Also..see what you can do about formatting. If it wasn't double spaced, it would be a lot easier to read. Just put a space between the different sections and presto, your done. lol. I don't tend to ever put "1st Verse" "Chorus" or "Bridge" or what not, because I believe the reader can easily understand what's what, without me having to tell them so...But a lot of people still label, so its really up to the writer...This is all just advice! Take it, drop it, or use it! All writers ever hope to do is improve! And I believe you can do that!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Jake, this song totally rocked! I thought your voice was good too, I still have it saved on my phone! Hehe, I liked it!