Reviews for A New Sheriff in Town
Kikusashi chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Sorry to hear about the plagurism. I love the flow in your writing. The descriptions are very easy to follow and gives the reader a clear image when reading.
massattraction chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
COPY CATS!

How rude.

My sympathies Myrika, totally sucks when you can't post for fear of weenies stealing your work.

And I had just begun to read your stuff too!

AHhg!
MUSE4993 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow this story has such potential..

All the plagiarism shit is so messed up.
artofjula chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This was awesome.
music concert chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A nice one on Isaac and Meg. Looking forward for another on the other characters.
hi chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hahaha! Great as always. You should totally right a fic about the two, not necessarily as a couple.

But in the mean time...

I know this is "River Valley Digest" but I was re-reading AAO and EHL and was wondering if you could right a one shot on where Logan was baby-sitting Andy? I thought it would be cute, especially if this was pre-EHL haha
ThatReallyCoolGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
beyond both hilarious and entertaining! You *had* to have laughed while typing this out. Meg is a kickbutt rockstar.
The one and only Chibs chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
good chappie!
Indignant chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Okay, to respond to "shadow in the darkness"

Myrika, your 'portrayal of younger characters' is bloody brilliant! I work with kids from grade school all the time, and when I read this one-shot I was blown away at how perfectly you captured the minds of these age groups.

"a sad misrepresentation of the true maturity"? My guess is that this "not too old" "horrible writer" is either a stuck-up eight grader who gives herself and her peers more credit as a result of some disillusionment or an adult who has forgotten what it means to be in grade school. The two possibilities rise from a disbelief in me that some one could be so dense and just plain stupid. I don't know what kind of world this self-proclaimed "great critic" lives in, but this is reality, and she needs a wake-up call.

The way she sucks up to you and then insults you is disgusting and I really hope you realize that some people in this world suck so much that listening to them is one of the biggest mistakes and largest waste of time in your life. I hope you realize how amazing you are, and what a talent you have and are above being brought down by these insane, jealous, hateful, sadistic folk.
justbeendeleted chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It amazes me how well you are able to write about different characters and keep them different. I've read so many stories by the same author, but it seems like I'm just reading about the same characters. I love how you are able to give each of your characters their own personality.

I read your stories a long time ago, before I made this account and I always loved Meg. She was my favorite character in Romance and Reason and Redux. I've always loved girls who could stick up for themselves. I would love to read more about her, especially when she's older. But it would still be great to see what else you have in mind.

I absolutely love the way you write and I will be forever jealous. ;) Keep up the good work!
morningsunshine chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hola Myrika! I really enjoyed this, as I do all of your work, especially things involving River Valley. (Grant must be the hottest person ever born) I'm not going to take the time to mention my age, but I'm not too old. Despite my clear adoration of your talent as an author, I feel the need to mention that your portrayal of younger characters, particularly those in the eighth grade, are a sad misrepresentation of the true maturity that is present in people that young. Remember that Nicky is able to get along with Grant, two years older, but these poor eighth graders can't even be considered within reach of the maturity of sophomores? It may be silly, but as a horrible writer and great critic, it's worth noting. Thank you very much for your time!
W. O. Cherry chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I seriously am in love with the character of Meg. She's a fireball, that's for sure. I would love to see more of her, but I know you don't really want to write her an entire story (yes I read the author's notes.)

Another great story from you.
theslykit chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
haha this one is absolutely brilliant! i've always wanted to read a one-shot of this particular scene..lol..you've outdone yourself yet again! 수고해요! :D
ijelly chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hey! I've read all your other River Valley stories which i think are absolutely awesome! And I like how you decided to write about Isaac since I think I can relate more easily to him compared to the other characters although I still think they are all unique and interesting in their own way. Love your writing and can't wait for another update!

Best Wishes,

Garfieldfan
timeless chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
OMG OMG OMG i knew it !

...have meg and isaac get together sometime please. maybe in college? isaac would have filled out a bit then and meg will...be meg.

please please meg/isaac college fic?
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »