Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Wtf chapter 32 . 5/1
Wow, can't believe you just cut off like that. You should have put a disclaimer *at the beginning* of this story so I didn't waste my time reading through & waiting for this fic to get better. I was finally warming up to it & you just had a temper tantrum & cut off. Many authors face plagiarism; there will always be people stealing works when you post them for free online. People stealing your work sucks, but you realllly didn't have to punish every single reader for it. Though I am a bit interested in the story, I won't be buying your book from Amazon. You clearly don't mind dragging your readers along & treating them like sh*t. Good day.
Natalie chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
Hi I found another person who plagiarized your story not sure if this is the same one as last time but here's the link to her profile on wattpad: user/PrinncessKenny
xXCollapsingDreamsXx chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
I know many of you will not feel the same way as i but, i hate Sebastian right now. He's rude, ignorant, and annoying. One, i don't think he's doing what's best for his supposed mate because he's making her believe that she loved him in her 'previous' life and taking advantage of her recent loss of memories to make her want him to claim her. And two, if i was in Eric's situation, i would not want Sebastian to be doing that to me and taking me away from my family and Anna.
Nyx Nuit chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
I thought it earlier but this time I'll say it: Anna is a shit friend.
R. Ficst chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
I so appreciate a character that thinks rationally and has proper exchanges with their wolf.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
I love the series you have going but I'm a bit disappointed I haven't had the chance to read the ending of any of your stories:/ I just got into fictionpress again and your stories are the first ones I started out with. I'm thinking maybe I should just stick to books that have a hard copy lol anyway...like I said love your stories:) I've always had a thing for werewolves
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Why isn't anyone looking after two 6 year old children while Erica is at the ball?
sararive chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
liiiiiiiiiiiike
Bananarama chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Kya! Awesome as ever!
AnonymousReads chapter 32 . 4/5/2013
Oh I am so mad at you write now for not posting the ending to this story but still having it down as complete come on please don't do that. At least tell me what the ending of the story is please. Update soon. Please. :)
Addiction-with-Fiction chapter 32 . 3/19/2013
Ah! I can't believe this has happened to me again! Why do people keep stopping their stories! This is the 5th time it's happened and I've just signed up! This is the worst :'(
Prodigee123 chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
I don't understand Anna, it's weird I don't think I'm the biggest fan of her.(
Prodigee123 chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Oh the cliche!
Prodigee123 chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Fascinating great story!)
Prodigee123 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Well what her she was so close to accepting him and her friend ruined it(
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »