Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Y. Neytorla chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Oh, the traitorsT You can never expect kids to be on your side for to long, because when the next best thing comes along, just like that they dump you. But I loved that Dylan and Wyatt became attached to him. I like his tactics.

M.J
groundhog591 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
I want more! I especially want to read the scene where they talk. And it's great how Sebastian is involving himself so much and has gained the kids' trust. Can't wait for more! Update soon! :)
dreamercrys chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
She just needs to give up...she is never going to win against him...
SayanaDeDevasrsky chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
I'm sending you uber-good thoughts for your exams. They are evil creatures but I know you shall slay them with ease, lol. I'm loving this story and I can't wait to see where it's going to go!
clair-a-net chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
oh good idea getting the kids on his side. She seem to be a little less resistant now. Thats good he just has to keep this up for a while and she will eventually give in I hope. awesome stuff as always
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
sebastian is smart getting involved in erica's family live its a key to getting closer to her..
clairey chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
"Yes yummy. You know, delicious? Scrumptious? Edible? You can’t tell me that you don’t want to take a bite out of him. I would in a heartbeat"... ha ha great line. Clever wolfy! :D
Peacebstill chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
I absolutely love this chapter. I agree winning the little ones favor is smart. An instant family with two kids. Way to go Sebastian!

Much Love & Support (Always)

Peacebstill

PS: Thanks for the birthday love. You and your story make everyday special :)
Crentania chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Yay for sneaking the siblings into the attempt! She'll be helpless soon! *insert evil grin here*

Hope your exams aren't too nasty, and that you pass with flying colors! Good Luck!
Blackrain7557 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Well thats going to make breaking up with him a bit harder. But i'd have to say my favorite characters are the wolves themselves, the commentary they put out really for me at least makes the stories, by adding another layer the the mate scenario. But well done chapter, and yea finals are not fun to be working around. Good luck with them.
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
If the kids like him how bad can he be? Or at least that is what I would be thinking if I was Erica. I think he is almost to yummy to avoid!

I wish you all the best with your exams!
Imaginated chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Love this story!

Can't wait until Thursday.

:-)
morgan1992 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
loving it man... ive got an exam tuesday, and ive gotta say i dont know how you keep up writin and revisin..i couldnt do it...good luck with your exam in thursday
RKRBirdgirl chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
O its starting to heat up! GOOD ! Keep at it!
dutchess123 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
this is a good chapter i like it sebastain is finally geting to her! yay well great chapter you are an awsome athor i don't think i could do much of anything let alone keep updateing stroys on fictionpress!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »