Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Danariana chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
You and this story are amazing! It's good to wake up and have a new chapter to read :D

There's no way Erica will get rid of him!

Good luck with your exams!
cheeky sheep chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
I loved this chapter finally Erica will have a proper talk to Seb! Hopefully! Dylan and Wyatt were adorable as always in this chapter!
romanceaddict chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
awesome chapter. i liked the 'yummy' part
Panda Blitz chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Awesome chapter!
daeth chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Lol, yummy. I love updates, poor Erica can't get rid of his smell. Can't wait for another chapter, good luck with your next exam.
NatalieSimmons chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Hey. I've followed your story for awhile now, all through A wolf's duty and now this one, and I have to say I enjoyed it. Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but I've always been in a rush.
Cori.Anne chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
I love your stories. Can't wait to read more! :)
Peacbstill chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
have missed you and the continuation of your story line. I have been so incredibly busy. However, I should always make time for friends. I am sorry that I have neglected to read and review but I will make it up to you:) I hope that everything is going well with your exams and I offer you my continued love and support. Besides, to day is my birthday and so I decided to take the time out to read and review all of the chapters you have written thus far. I made sure to put all else on hold. I still got your back girl :)

Peace, Love, and Blessings,

Peacebstill chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Yep, Sebastian has his work cut put for him. But patience is a virtue one I am certain that his wolf does not possess:)

Love & Hugs,

Peacebstill chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Seabstian's wolf is not going to like other males around his mate. Oh, the plot thickens.

Love Ya,

Peacebstill chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
I practically raised my brother and sister so I know how she feels. Sebastian, is just the man to weaken her resolve in a good way:)

Peacebstill7 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Alex's father from Sebastian's point of view, hm I love it.

Peace& Love,

Peacebstill chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I understand why she refuses a mate but Sebastian has a good heart hopefully she will see reason later on. I love the chapter and again I am so sorry for the delay.

Much Love & Support,

Peacebstill chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Hey Friend,

I am so late I know trust me I know. Things have been kind of crazy. I had been in the studio working so hard that I have missed out on your wonderful chapters. I love them so and rest assured you will be hearing from me again:)

Love & Hugs,

momo3069 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Hey!

I hope you will do well with your exam.

I liked this chapter! Now we know why Erica dont want a mate. Im curios what Sebastian will do now!

Keep going