Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
smurf-love chapter 48 . 2/18/2010
i honestly like the first one alot better than this one, i tried readin it way back when but i just couldnt get into it but i tired to give it a chance anyway...sorry it was good but it just didnt capture my mind like the first one did
Krystal Stone chapter 48 . 2/13/2010
THIS STORY ROCKS! And not just this one, but all of them (please get them published). The one w/ tobias is my fave, cuz its the first i read, but still. I was wondering though, does it matter which order u read them all in? cuz they aren't in order on ur page thingy.

Still, much respect.
Aradia Cloud chapter 48 . 1/31/2010
Awesome. Awesome. This is just great. I love this series. Thank you and bless your heart for posting these stories on this website.

$*Aradia Cloud*$
Aradia Cloud chapter 44 . 1/31/2010
s. I hate her. Anna should go to hell. Please don't let Erica forgive Anna. PLEASE let Anna suffer. I beg of you.
Aradia Cloud chapter 40 . 1/31/2010
Anna. Oh my god. Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna... You're a freakin idiot. I hate you. I don't giv what happened to you in the past but your actions are out of line.
Aradia Cloud chapter 38 . 1/31/2010
I don't friggin like this Anna person. She's up to something.
innocent as far as you know chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
won't he go crazy for erica during full moon?
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 48 . 1/29/2010
Oh wow. Amazing story. I knew Anna was a dodgy character and you proved me right. Great job.
Aradia Cloud chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
Wel t... Amnesia? Seriously?
Aradia Cloud chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
I don't trust this Anna person... I don't. She seems like a shady character.
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
She's stubborn.
CAMELEON chapter 25 . 1/16/2010
Sorry i realized you'd have no way to answer unless i logged in. Where do you get all your werewolf facts from? And another thing, Sebastians wolf talks to him, why doesn't it occur to him that hers talks to her?
CAMELEON chapter 24 . 1/16/2010
Lol where do you get all your werewolf facts from? Or do you just make it up as you go?
Chronically Creative chapter 48 . 1/14/2010
As I said I would, I've read both of your previous stories. Now that I'm done, I can't wait for more Ryan and Chloe!

So, I loved both Sebastien and Tobias' stories. Absolutely loved it! But I swear, if I could have somehow entered their world, I would have killed Anna myself! She drove me crazy from the first chapter, and I'm glad she's not in Erica's life anymore. I don't know how her mate can stand her!

The whole thing was well written and well developped. Wonderful work.

Chronically Creative