Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
konichiwa2u chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
finally, he finds out! i wonder wat he plans later...
KiraLove chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Awesomeness chappy mate!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Well she does have a legitimate answer as to not waiting a mate but her body is calling for him XD

Aw I feel sorry for poor Seb because she is going to be VERY difficult I have a feeling.

Good chapter!
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Oh, poor Erica! It's so sad what happened to her parents...

I loved the kiss scene! It was lovely~

Anyhow, I absolutely adored this chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Y. Neytorla chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Well...they got a little frisky. I thought that a guy broke her heart, didn't think it was gonna be her father. Nice twist. No all Sebastien has to do is convince her...easier said than done, but that's the beauty of it. By the way, I'm in love with the male werewolves inner beasts - they make me laugh. So damn possesive...

Update soon and keep up the good work.

M.J
dutchess123 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
yay i love this story!
PeterMoore chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
it's really starting to get interesting! it seems forever until monday:(
TheAmazingOrange chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
No! Poor Sebastian. I can't believe you are doing that to him! But it's good for us readers, we like juicy plots.

Cat

x
Tzotel431 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Aw, poor Erica. I feel so bad for her. But I can't wait to see how Sebastian brings her around!

Yay!

~Tzotel
Kassandra Duric chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Pure Eric. Now that we know why she wont let Sbastian mate with her, I understand. I feel so sorry for her. I hope she changes her mind though. *sigh*
groundhog591 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I love it! I really do! So, did he really mark her? And can others see it too? Keep writing and update soon!
Sarahj259 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Yay! I love this story! Good job!
clair-a-net chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
So now we find out why she is so agains not having a mate. Well what are her guy friends going to say when they see she has been marked? That should be interesting to see her reaction. Can't wait to find out more about these characters. I think his best bet is to become friends with her siblings. They could help butter her up.
jess chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
this story isn't as good as "wolf's duty" it kinda boring and it really don't have much of a conflict if she's just scared of dying and leaving behind a family that's life...the conflict is to boring and it makes the story boring the Erica character also seems very two dimensial I see nothing interesting about her I used to think all tomboys were interesting.
xiomara209 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
erica's logic on this matter is reasonable..i understand her alot better because of it..
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »