Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Crentania chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Woot! Background! Yay!

Having gossipy friends around is always bad for the secrets :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Awesome work! And now the truth comes out, which is great. My only problem is how dominating Sebastian is with Erica, but that's just me disliking chauvinistic attitudes lol (which is strange, since I write about them so much... :/)

Anyways, this was good, and I look forward to the next one!
abmoreland chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Oh I liked this chapter, finally getting some action going between the two of them. She won't be able to deny Sebastian for long based on her body and her wolf's reactions. I liked that Isaac revealed the truth and mystery behind why Eric won't want a mate. And Isaac's pity for Sebastian was nice too, maybe he will become helpful in this pursuit.
Elyssa Morales chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Wow, well at least he knows now why Erica is so set against him...
Danariana chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

They kissed! YAY!

And we know Erica's reason for not to take a mate.

:D

Thanks for this story! Seriously.

And good luck with all your exams!
xox-simple-love-xox chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
wonderful update, can't wait for the next one. Good luck on your exams:)
Imaginated chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Yay! Love it.

Can't wait for an update.
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Wow! That was a pretty intense kiss. I can't believe her father killed himself even without his mate he still had his kids should that have been powerful enough to keep him alive. I hope Erica can get past this and be with Sebastian.
daeth chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Oh i love updates, they just make the world seem so much more shiny.

So Eric's dad killed himself, the poor thing, though it would be interesting to hear it from her point of view.

Is she half marked now the Seb's bitten her or not?

Can't wait to read another chapter. Good luck with your exam, and have a good weekend.
Fallen Echo chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I like where this is going. Good luck on your exams!
Panda Blitz chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
AWESOME! please update soon!
cheeky sheep chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
DON"T GIVE UP SEB! LOL this should get more interesting, now that's he's even more determined for her to see reason. Can't wait till your next update!
SarahZ chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I liked this chaper, it is nice to know more about, why Erica dont want a mate.
clairey chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Yey they kissed! Great chapter x
Kimera77 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Nice point of view... It really presents Erica as a responsible, and a little bit worrisome, young lady.

And... oh, yeah. Kudos for the chemistry. As always, it was fulfilling and addictive. I have an inner wolf too, and it's saying: Want more. Now.

Hope you do really well in the finals, and recieve a great impulse to update!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »