Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Frenchie2222 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Hey, I want more lol just like her wolf wants seb. poor baby, he'll deffinatly have to work hard to get his mate! Keep it up but don't forget to study!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Great chapter! I'm not sure how to review except to say good job :)
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Why is she fighting this so hard? I mean really she has one of the best guys in the kingdom after her. Ok I know she doesn't know that yet. I can barely wait until Thursday. I want to see what happens next.
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
::mimes wrapping hands around Erica's throat:: She's so stubborn! I mean, I understand she has a reason, but *still*!

::glomps Sebastian to try to make him feel better::

Anyhow, I loved this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
Devilish Kisses chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Great chapter!
PeterMoore chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
thanks for the update
Katherine-the-greate chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Nice work again. I enjoyed the chapter. :) It is moving along better now and I can't wait to see what happens.

one criticism would be, though, that the kids seem a little too bland. they are SO typical and almost seem fake. Their innocence is just TOO extreem. They seem like they should have at least some suspissions about who he is or be inwardly depressed that their parents aren't there or something. They just seem really generic right now.
Kassandra Duric chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Oh no. Don't tell me she's going to sick this Isacc on Sebastian. Well, I'm sure Sebastian could take care of him very easily. But why doesn't Erica want a mate? WHat happened to her in the past?
abmoreland chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Oh loved this chapter, they are back together at least communicating. Glad Sebastian was not detained any longer at the palace, I don't think his wolf could have taken the wait any longer before he snapped. I hope Sebastian gets to know the children and they love him, because that will really help his cause. Love her wolf speaking up louder. Oh can't wait to learn what happened long ago for her to not want a mate, maybe someone falsely claimed to be her mate and hurt her somehow. I like the addition of the 4 males, looks like they are the big brother types and will be very protective of her, and probably not trusting of Sebastian. Poor Sebastian is so mild he really doesn't deserve this anguish, but it makes for an interesting story.
clair-a-net chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
she is a stuburn one. so what happen to her parents? Why is she always having to watch her siblings? And what happend in her past to make her not want a mate?
Y. Neytorla chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I'm just sitting here, totally freaking out because Erica won't accept Sebastian and I have a feeling that things are going to have to get a hell of a lot worse before the get better. Good job with the updating and its a bonus that you write such long chapter. Thanks and I can't wait for more.

M.J
Danariana chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I loved it! Now I'm curious about what happened to Erica. Sorry for the super short review but I'm in a hurry! But I wanted to read the new chapter before I left xD

see you on Thursday!
Crentania chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Yay! Hunting now huh? Sounds enlightening :D Thanks for giving me something to look forward to on Mondays!
clairey chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Great chap but poor sebastian! I hope she changes her mind soon. love the inner wolf talk :)
Snite chapter 5 . 5/4/2009