Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
CoryD chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Now the question of the day - is Sebastian smart enough to figure out if he wins over the kids he'll have a chance?
RKRBirdgirl chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Great Chapter! Keep it up!
SarahZ chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I liked this chapter, it moved the story forward.
JtheChosen1 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Very good work!
cheeky sheep chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I wished erica could just accept the fact that her and Seb are mates. But then where would the drama and suspense be? LOL can't wait till the next chapter!
groundhog591 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Love it! I really love your writing. It's definitely keeping me interested. Keep writing! I can't wait to read more!
daeth chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Lol, i love this wolf, what a character, least a smart alec.

I do wonder what has happened to her in the past, i feel like it may have something to do with her parents, but in a way i don't think it does.

Thought Seb's wolf still needs a bit of developing, but with it being such early chapters, it doesn't bother you that much.

Can't wait to read Thursday's update.
Kimera77 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Great chapter! I love the chemistry... and feel the strongest urge to see them together already. Oh, well, keep it up. I know I'll love the development. :)
clair-a-net chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
good stuff as always. at least shes not running away. hopefully he will give her some time and she will come around to the idea
Furstinna chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Hey,

Another great chapter! :)Will they get together soon, or will they get together at the end of the story? (Hopefully soon! They'll be so cute together!)I love Sebastian! He seems like such a sweet heart! LOL.

So great chapter, can't wait for tomorrows update! :)
Kassandra Duric chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Sorry it took me so long to read this chapter this time. Just a lot going on in my life right now. Though I can deffinatly say that this series sertainly does help me. _

Any way, What's Erica going to do? If she stays Sebastian will claim her on the full moon. If she runs, she has to leave her siblings. OH, I hope everything goes well for the two of them.
j.c-chic chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
u rock my world.

update faster!

allys prospects on the future of a wolf's oath:

erica runs away so far/continues rejecting seb till seb is tearing up inside and wants to die or whatever then erica is sorry and wants him back but thats when good old seb is dying because erica didnt want him in the first place!

but of course u wouldnt want it to turn angsty.. blah. boring!
Nopotofgold chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
I so forgot about the full moon. IF the wovles take control and her wolf wants his, then how will she stop it?
psykoteddy chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Jeez, poor Sebastian...I may have the wrong idea, but don't werewolf males in your story just kind of fade away/die if their mates reject or refuse them? Or am I thinking of the wrong story...? Haha, that would be exactly like me. Looking forward greatly to the next updates, and I have to say, however corny and worshipful it will sound, LOVE this series. The first one was good, but Sebastian was one of my favorite characters. So, I'm EXTRA excited about 'A Wolf's Oath'. :) See ya later!
groundhog591 chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Lovin' it! Write more soon! I wanna know what happens with Alex and her dad.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »