Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
dutchess123 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
this chapter is really good! i really like erics wolfs is has at least a little common sense!
Ec.rocks.my.world chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Ok, you're making me use it...OMG...GREAT STORY! LOVE IT! LOVED A WOLF'S DUTY AS WELL! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Ooh! She was hurt by someone? Well I'm sure Sebastian will help her see the light! I love the wolf counter-part its one of my favorite parts to read.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
O man she needs to run and run fast especially if the full moon is coming!

Good chapter! I love the new wolves! And theres two this time! YAY! XD
xiomara209 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
This girl is stubborn cant wait til the full moon and she if her desicion holds..
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Argh! I wanna know so badly why Erica doesn't want a mate!

Anyhow, great chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I agree with Sebastian... 'Eric', just doesn't suit her. Erica is MUCH more fitting, regardless that it's mroe girl.

Can't wait until Monday!

~Faeries O.D.
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
HA HA! It was Sebastian that found Fred skulking around! AWESOME! I knew he couldn't be very far from Alex and Tobias when he dissappeared! YAY!

~Faeries O.D.
Tzotel431 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Ah, stupid girl. She doesn't know what she's missing with Sebastian! He's wonderful...sigh.

I'm so excited for monday's update and I'm so glad you are doing thursdays! I admire you for that!

Can't wait!

~Tzotel
momo3069 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I like this story a lot! Its sweet
xox-simple-love-xox chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
lovely chapter, once again:)
abmoreland chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Ohh love it, can't wait to see why Eric has such a problem with taking a mate. She seems that she and her wolf really do want him, but something must have happened to her in the past. Probably something to do with why she is taking care of her siblings. But Sebastian is different than the cocky males she grew up around so I am sure it will all work out in the end, of course I am an optimist. Thank you so very berry much for the double updates, it really makes my week.
Danariana chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
“I’m your friend Eric, I know about you and if you don’t want a mate then I’m not going to suggest you take one.” Especially if your potential mate is him.

o.O Why? Oh I want to know!

I loved this!

Eric is so worried because of Wyatt and Dylan but I'm sure that Sebastian will have no problem with them. He won't make them be apart. (I hope that that made sense xD)

See you on Monday!
Crentania chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Boy is Anna a chatterbox! The dialogue seems a bit blockish to me on this one, but I'll readily admit I'm a fan of less talk more action :)

Love the chapter, and the character development. I just can't wait to see what Eric's problem is with a mate. Did she have someone claim to be her mate? Or does it have to do with why she's taking care of the boys?

All these questions and not enough story! :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Wow, great dialogue here! For some reason, I get the funny image of Eric standing guard in front of her home with a shot gun, kinda like how a father would over his daughter when boys come calling!

This is awesome, and I can't wait for the next confrontation between these 2!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »