Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
SarahZ chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I liked this chapter, I cant wait to your next update.
zagato chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Thank you for updating! I would very much like to read the next chapter when they meet. Thank you again!
Imaginated chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Yess..

Love this story!

Can't wait until Monday.

RKRBirdgirl chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Great Chapter! More soon please!
PeterMoore chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
thanks for the update. i'm just eager to see sebastian and erica in the same room now
daeth chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Hey hey, oh i love double updates they are the greatest.

Now on to a query, in the last story Wolf's Duty, you meantioned the female wolf's could only slightly tell who their mate was, but it seems Eric's wolf has a deep understanding that Sebastian is its mate. Why is that?

ok question time over, update soon please can't wait to read more about Eric and Sebastian this story is turing out different to Wolfs Duty. Keep up the good work.
kris89 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
i cant wait till monday to see what happens next. good job!
The Ferrett chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I agree. Theirs. She should let him. Like her inner wolf alot.
cheeky sheep chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
YAY doubles this week! hopefully there'll be doubles next week as well! i loved this chapter so far, hope seb will be able to catch up to Eric!
lc.pink chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
i just finished your last story and it was amazing!

i really hate reading stories that i can't finish right away,

so please finish this one as fast as you cann!

they're the best ones i've read in awhile(:
Tzotel431 chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Ah, not enough! I'm so happy you're doing an update on Thursday! Although, I'm so busy with school that I really shouldn't be reading...but I am...hehe...hey a guilty pleasure is never that harmful right?

Great chapter!

~Tzotel
xiomara209 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
omg..now i see what happened to him..during the other story..great plot..love it..
cerulean sea chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
This is really good so far. :)
kris89 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
that was a teaser, you just have to write another chapter before thursday. please
kris89 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
you know youre brilliant, no need for me to be redundant. i really like ericas character. she seems more my speed, we both have an independent streak. itl be interesting to see whether erica or sebastians wolf crack first.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »