Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Furstinna chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Oh poor Sebastian, he's gona have such a hard time getting Erica to mate with him! (Tears!) lol. Anyway, just read your other story and will continue to read this one. I totally LOVE it! ;) Great start to a great story! Can't wait for next update! :)
clair-a-net chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Good stuff he sure has his work cute out for him tring to convince her to be hes mate.
wasteXland69 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
im liking the new story so far! keep it up!

:]
Lisaflowers chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
this is great! I can't wait till the sexual tension comes in and they both can't resist...imagine if it were near a full moon? wow, I can't wait for this story!
Sun2Storm chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Why doesn't she just shag him once and then leave him?

She doesn't have to stay with him...
morgan1992 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
i loved wolf's duty and i love a wold oaf already litterally if it was legal i would marry this story LOL

cant wait until the next post :P
Frenchie2222 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hey Hey! So by chance I discovered a wolf's duty and I loved it. I have not read this story as yet cus I'm really busy but if its anything like the previous one I'm sure I'll love it.. Cutoos. I heard that you said that you're an english uni student. What part of england are you in right now?
Nopotofgold chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
that girl is so pigheaded about this. I bet he wouldn't make her give up her family.
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
You're so screwed Erica. Sebastian isn't going to give you up THAT easily...

I WONDERED why he sort of dissappeared in A Wolf's Duty... I liked him!

Can't wait for the next chapter,

~Faerie O.D.
CoryD chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Great start to the sequel! I enjoyed Wolfs Duty, and was looking forward to this, but almost missed it cause I forgot to add you to my author alerts.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
God chapter! Her brother and sister are cute!
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Okay, well maybe Erica isn't *too* terrible. I'm still not happy with her turning down Sebastian, though.

Anyhow, I adored this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
xiomara209 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
wow..she really doesnt want a mate..at first i thought they were her children thats why she didnt want a mate..but now i see they are her siblings and she simply doesnt want to leave them..
DarkestShade chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
its over? so fast... but i like her siblings it makes me wonder if i do that to my brother... and i like how the inner wolf is :) oh and a rather random question: can a female wolf have a human as a mate? because they have to be around them, they wouldn't just know like with the guys...sorry thats random...back to the story, I miss Sebastian i wanna know what he's planning to do. grand job as always i look forward to next week.
groundhog591 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
More...or, as Erica's wolf form puts it...WANT!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »