Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Hawaiianlover chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
I think Erica's Best friend - Anna , is jealous !
Floppy125 chapter 48 . 12/30/2009
I LOVED THE STORY! IT WAS SO GREAT!

AND I THINK I HAVE A THING FOR SEBASTIANS, BECAUSE I ALWAYS "FALL" FOR ALL THE SEBASTIANS. HAHAHA

ANYWAYS... AWSOME STORY! I LOVED IT ;)
Don't Eat Me chapter 32 . 12/6/2009
I know,I know ...Im late on the reviewing thing,but it is only because I have a strict rule on only reading finished stories. I have read a wolfs duty and I am currently reading a Wolfs Oath and once a Wolfs Pride is done I am defiantly going to read it. I just wanted to let you know that you stories are not good... there AWESOME! and if you ever got them published (which i strongly suggest you do) I wold buy about five copies of each book. Anyway this review is getting long so im going to wrap it up with a 'YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME NEVER STOP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING CAUSE ITS GREAT AND KEEP ON WRITING BECAUSE GOD KNOW THAT WE NEED GOOD WRITERS LIKE YOU IN THE WORLD'

god that is a mouthful :)

bye

p.s: love your home page

p.p.s I serious about the dont stop writing thing koodos to you for having to write something thats so out of the ordinary and still making it the most awsome series ever!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 44 . 11/30/2009
this was a good chapter. however, i do have one criticism. as a human and as a wolf they have always had the ability to smell the presence of others. it bothered me through the chapter that sebastian didnt smell that Anna had been there and especially that the note she wrote, which would have definatly had her scent on it, was so easily mistaken for one written by erica.
Alexilaihorox chapter 48 . 11/22/2009
I loved it! Absoluetly amazing! I can't wait to read Ryan's story!
pinkie509 chapter 48 . 11/18/2009
Excuse my language here but Ana isa bitch and she deserved everything that she got. Way to go! Ok it took me longer I think to finish this story because I have fallen ill but ill in a good way. I discovered I am with child so yeah for me! Anyhoo... I loved it. You are superb writer. I love reading your stories and now I am onto Ryans story! It sould not take me long to catch up. Afterall I have more time on my hands now!
Alexilaihorox chapter 21 . 11/17/2009
I love your story! It's pretty amazing! But now I have to stop reading and go to bed :( But I will definately read more tomorrow and try to leave you a review or two :)
IcyEyes chapter 48 . 11/16/2009
Great chapter you're an awesome writer and i can't wait to move on to your second story.
IcyEyes chapter 40 . 11/16/2009
Anna's letting her jealousy of Sebastian get in the way and if she was Erica's best friend she wouldn't want this so i don't think that she is much of a friend. Great chapter by the way!
EchoedShadows chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
*says what everyone's thinking* Aw so cute! LoL
jaded.in.green chapter 48 . 11/16/2009
you know your stories are really starting to cut in on my exam revision time... lol

i found a wolf's duty yesterday and absolutely loved reading it. When i finished the review wouldnt work for some reason so i couldnt tell you just how amazing the story was... Then i just had to start this one and well, i couldn't finish it until the end...

So im extremely happy that I have found a new author that creates great characters that are complex but just seem to fit in with each other and that writes so well.. Seriously I have read some stuff on fictionpress that just should not have been written in the first place and i was very hesitant to start this one as i hoped it wouldnt be a take off twilight underworld or something along those lines... However i was pleasantly surprised.

I'm just not sure how well i'm going to go in my marketing exam in 2 days... wish me luck.

I cant wait to start on ryans story but maybe i should wait until the end of my exam block, but then again knowing me, ill get bored of revising and start reading so you never know, you might be hearing from me sooner ] thank you for creating such an amazing concept and being able to deliver it as you do, if this series were books they would be no.1 on my bookshelf
IcyEyes chapter 20 . 11/16/2009
I actually find Erica's confusion hilarious and the way she trys to keep the 'voice' out of her mind haha. Great chapter as always!
IcyEyes chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Wow Anna seems kind of...not nice. It's as if she's strongly against the thought of Erica having a mate or maybe she's just concern about Erica's feelings getting hurt, well i will have to read more to find out.
IcyEyes chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Just started on another story of yours and i can't wait to read how it goes, i hope it is as good as the 1st story you wrote.
ManicMango chapter 40 . 11/11/2009
Uh! ANNA! Hate her! I hate her hate her hate her!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »