Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Kassandra Duric chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
So she doesn't want a mate because she doesn't want to leave her brother and sister? Awe she's so sweet. But I don't think Sebastian would make her leave them right away. Would he?
xox-simple-love-xox chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
loved this update. Keep up the great work:)
flash.of.quiksilver chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
great chapter!

I know that in Wolf's Duty, Tobias' wolf was very aggressive and you could tell it was male.. but Erica's wolf seems a bit.. mixed, as if it didn't really have a gender. Perhaps you could work on defining Erica's wolf's gender more. (though I'm sure that might be a little challenging lol. It's easier to do a male wolf than a female wolf. lol)

But good job anyways!

Thanks for the update, I really like waking up on Mondays (and now not thursdays, but still Mondays are good enough) and getting the email that there's an update lol.

So thanks!
AmberLynn chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
dude, the new story is awesome!
abmoreland chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Oh I love sibling relationships, she sounds like a great big sister. Bet she takes full care of those two. Also liked her wolf whining at her, very cute. I guess the female wolfs are not as dominate and controlling as the males ones?
dutchess123 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
AWW.. poor sebastian she is being so bitchy bout it!
Danariana chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I love this. And I love the wolves!

Hope your exams are over soon. So we can read more! :D

Oh! And I want to learn more about Isaac too!

Till next Monday!

P.S: sorry if there are some grammar mistakes but I'm from Argentina :P
sonyasha chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This chapter, is pretty interesting. I can't wait to see more of seb's struggle to get his mate to relize the connection that they hold.

Ja-Ne _
RKRBirdgirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Can't wait til Next Monday!
Tzotel431 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Okay, lovely chapter. I'm trying to figure out her family. You mentioned her father, but not in actuality is he dead? Is that why she has to stay with her siblings? Or is it something worse? He didn't seem like a bad guy, what with the painstakingly building their home and all, but you never know.

I know, when it got to thursday, I was kinda sad there wasn't an update, but I lived.

Wonderful chapter!

~Tzotel
Snite chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Yay! Can't wait for a new chapter! Wyatt and Dylan are so cute.
cheeky sheep chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I love Dylan and Wyatt, them seem like the sweetest siblings ever. I can't wait when Erica and Sebastian encounter each other again. Can't wait till your next chapter!
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I was little lost on Thursday without your updates. I logged on and everything then I remembered you weren't going to be updating. Anyway, is Erica parents not around? Did I miss that somewhere? I did miss Sebastian in this chapter I think I have a little crush on him. I enjoyed reading about a woman and her wolf. Very interesting.

Good Luck with exams! Lucy
The Ferrett chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Why is her wolf so muted? Its like she's strangled the inner part of her or something...
romanceaddict chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
i liked hearing from her wolf. does she not want a mate because of her siblings? great chapter, monday cant come soon enough!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »