Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
PeterMoore chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
another great chapter and looking forward to the next!
Kaitlyn.Marie chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
very good, as per usual. I still think it's running a bit fast, but it's slowed down now that she's running away from her, so to speak. after reading the first chapter, i figured she was going to accept it right off and the whole story would be about marital problems... not a very good story that way, in my opinion.

but again, very good. PMS!

~Katie
daeth chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
You know its sad, i woke up this morning and i was like Oh the next chapters going to be out yay, what a way to make a persons day.

Not to mention this chapter lived up to my expectations. I can see an interesting plot coming out of this one.

Can't wait for your next chapter.
scenerocker chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
OH MY GOD!I'm totally and utterly addicted to your stories.I just finished "A wolf's duty" in 2 days non-stop I haven't been able to stop reading it and then I read this and I'm hungry for me. You have an amazing talent in writing. Seriously I'm addicted. You have to update this really soon cause I will go COOCOO!

Gorgeous and I can't wait till the next one.

Please update soon.
autumn sea chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Hi! I just really wanted to say thankyou for sharing your writing with FictionPress. You're really talented and I love this story to bits. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great work. :)
Sayana-De-Devarsky chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Man alive I am just as excited for this one as I was for every update on Wolf's duty!
Sun2Storm chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh man...

Sebastian's Screwed!

lol. I like even has better beginning that 'A Wolf's Duty'
Linnie chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow. Awesome story! _ I feel bad for Sebastion,though.. can't wait for an update. )
Danariana chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
*squeal of glee*

yay! a sequel!I'm eager to read more! :)

and it's Sunday so I hope you update tomorrow! :D
RKRBirdgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved the first story! I love this already! Please can it be monday already?
Victoria chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hey. I really do love your story. I'm in the habit of copying and pasting entire stories onto a memory stick as I can't stay online on this computer for too long and I was pleasantly surprised with your story. ] When it comes to any fictionpress story over 60k words in romance i've pretty much read them all and yours was very probably one of the best.

I really loved the fact that you have a vocabulary that isn't as limited as some of the stories one sees nowadays which are actually painful to read. Very good grammer and such as well.

Finally I'm also very glad that you're not terrible at writing sexual scenes. I hate stories that are very well-written but at those points become terrible as the author feels awkward. [ You had no such problems though. I eagerly await your next update with this story. ]

Best of luck and thanks for being a good writer.

Victoria
Bea Avila chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved your other wolf story and I can't wait for more updates on this one. Your an amazing writer I really hope you continue. :)
KiraLove chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Writer's block is an evil combination of words that should under no circumstances be uttered!

Happy writing

Kira Love
miss.venerable chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Cool! Glad to see the new story's up and kicking.
Y. Neytorla chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Well, I'm back again. I like this one, I can tell that Sebastian is gonna have to do some back breaking in order to get to Erica - I'll love to see that.

MJ