Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
cheeky sheep chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I'm so excited about A wolf's oath, can't wait for your next update!
K3LyN3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i actually went to to a wolfs duty, thinking it would be an update. :) o well I really like this story so far, I love how you made Erica more tomboyish, and out spoken.
xiomara209 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
love the story..poor sebastian..im surprised he kept his cool and didnt just throw her over his shoulder that would have been great going caveman and everything..now i wonder why erica is so apposed to a mate? If she is a wolf then she must realize the level of commitment sebastian must feel for her..love it..
xox-simple-love-xox chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Im very excited for this new story since the last one was so amazing:) Keep up the amazing work.
dutchess123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I am so sad that a wolfs duty is gone, but this seems like this will be a great new story! poor sebastian he got REAJECTED! that is so sad!
failwithpride chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i like this story!

update soon!
Nopotofgold chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow. It's even worse from his outlook. I really hope he doesn't get to dishearted over the turn down. lol, it doesn't seem like he is though.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
well, nice work again. I hope you update again soon.
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh, poor Sebastian! ::glomps him, glares at Erica::

Well, I loved the first chapter, so I can't wait for the next!
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
AH! Amazing! I must read more, NOW! I can't wait for next weeks update!

This was a brilliant beginning! You are amazing.

One thing though, check your summary...I like it, but I think you said calm the one instead of the calm one.

Can't wait!

~Tzotel
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
She's feisty isn't she? I have a feeling that Sebastian won't just let her go. See you Monday!
romanceaddict chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
such a good beginning, i wonder why she she against being his mate? cannot wait until monday. also, hope you do well on your exams:)
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw great chapter! I'm so anxious to see whats going to to happen because of the last chapter of Duty...
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
AWESOME!
lyssa-dear chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
oh! that was good, but I feel so bad for poor sebastain. I hope he has a happy ending at least!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »