Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Ck90 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I'm so exited! *Shivers* She seems very against the idea, and I can't wait to find out why! Aww I imagine sebastian with his ears plastered to his head, poor thing, and I can't wait to find out more about their situation! SEe ya!
Garjan-Ingel chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Very nice introduction. It will be fun watching Sebastian struggle to get his mate. Now I see why he was so melancholy during Wolf's Duty. I am asuming that if this story is also about Ryan, he will have Anna as his mate (I know you're not going to say, but at least allow me to have fun predicting :D)
lovetowonder chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i like it! :D

cant wait for the next chapter!
blacklillypad chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
great start to the story i cant wait to see what happens next.
SarahZ chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I am so glad you are writing this story, and I really liked this chapter.

I think you are a very talented author!
clair-a-net chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
poor guy. hopefully she comes around.
indijana chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Love it already, I think i'm going to like this story even better than the previous one with Alex and Tobias.. I always wondered when Sebastion was going to find his mate. '
DarkestShade chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
love it :) i can't really bring myself to feel bad for him, with the whole rejection thing, it makes him seem more determined more...wolfy :) Erica reminds me of a friend lol anyway i'm curious to see where this one goes. continue the beautiful work
Invalid Account chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Great first chapter! Don't get writers block!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i'm just too lazy to log in, but that was a great start to a new story, though i must say it moved a bit fast for my taste.

PMS!

~Katie
Kassandra Duric chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Erica's being so mean! Why does she have to deny Sebastian? Clearly she likes him as much as he likes her!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hey, one thing I forgot to mention is that this story and AWD would both have been better classified under romance, since romance is the focal point of this story, not fantasy. It is just a suggestion, I think it might find you more readers as well.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Yeah! Greay work here, man you don't mess around with starting of on a great piece! I really love how possessive you make the werewolves with their mates, it definitely inspires me to make a few changes to the sequel to the werewolf fic I'm writing now!

Keep up the excellent work!
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
O.O i like this! i really do. . . . .truth be told, i never really liked Sebastian. . . .but if he is the main character in this story, i guess i'll have to deal with him. . . .sigh. . . .(just kidding) anyway, i love the chapter AND the new story! i'll see you next monday!
CAi chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh Yeah this is going to be amazing. I love erica She's just like me alittle n seb is hot as hell...You need to update very soon cause I can't wait for more. Um can we get like three day updates if we have like 40 reviews now cause I like want more thanks again update soon.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 Next »