Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
ManicMango chapter 38 . 11/11/2009
I don't like Anna! She sounds so horrible! I hope she isn't though. I don't want her hurting Erica and Sebastian.
ManicMango chapter 36 . 11/11/2009
Aw! She found out Sebastian's a werewolf! Stupid Vincent! I wonder what she's going to do...
ManicMango chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
I love this story so far! It's wonderful! I especially adore Sebastian! You're a great writer!
pinkie509 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I couldn't leave a review when I finished the duty. but I will say this...I am actively reading this one!.
Jinxed Rogue chapter 48 . 11/2/2009
Okay, let me just say that I loved this story. Well-paced, very creative and the style was clear and pulled the reader right into their world. But are you stalking me? LOL You used my first name, then there were some odd similarities between me and your character! Hmm... Does that mean I need to find a guy named Sebastian too? Anyway, cheers to freaky coincidences!
Shinigami RULES chapter 48 . 10/31/2009
Hey i just finished reading the story and i have to say it was one of the best i've ever read. it tok me a couple days but what a wild ride. cnt wait for the next book and hope its as good as the first. if your still checking reviews then know im going back and reading you last one to fill in all the details. like i said amazing story and keep up the good work!
JWood chapter 48 . 10/30/2009
Good job on the story! I really liked it. I can't wait to read your other stories.
tsuki chapter 37 . 10/27/2009
:D
tsuki chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
Wonderful stories you create.
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 48 . 10/26/2009
i loved it! there was a really good storyline and it was written well- i can't decide which one of the two i like more though...

charlotte
June's vampire chapter 48 . 10/26/2009
i love this story and i loved a wolf's duty, they're really great. How do you get so many people to review, i could really use som e motivation to carry on writing but no-one seems to get it.
xxvantestiaxx chapter 48 . 10/23/2009
I would have been much happier if Anna had died at the end lol.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 48 . 10/22/2009
OMG LOVE IT!
Shelby chapter 48 . 10/22/2009
You are an awesome writer. I have been looking for stories like these for a while now. Thank you for writing them.
xxvantestiaxx chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
I am really hating Anna right now.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »