Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
xiomara209 chapter 48 . 10/21/2009
nicely written..
runwayx23 chapter 42 . 10/20/2009
Ugh, for some reason it hasn't been updating me on this story. I didn't even realize it was finished! I'm going to see if I can finish it tonight (though I should probably be studying) and then I'll do a real review.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 48 . 10/17/2009
now this story is something.!.

I have to say i prefer this story a thousand times better than the one with Tobias and alex.

It had more flow and although someparts made me wanna scrowl down it didnt make me wanna stop all together.

Can't wait for the trilogy.!.
Destiny1406 chapter 48 . 10/16/2009
i loved this story. i can't wait to read A Wolf's Pride... Ryan having a mate will be interesting... lol Thanks so much for putting your time and energy into writing this masterpiece!

Haybell :)
Sarahj259 chapter 48 . 10/15/2009
Great story! i loved it!
Revel in the Night chapter 48 . 10/15/2009
Beautiful. Awesome story!

- Revel in the Night
Destiny1406 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Just letting you know taht i love it so far and will continue to read it when i get more time! i loved a Wolf's Duty and am coming to love this one maybe even more!

Haybell :)
butrflyblues chapter 48 . 10/12/2009
I absolutely loved it :)!

Can't wait until you've written more of Ryan's story. It sounds like it'll be great!
honey splattered brains chapter 48 . 10/8/2009
im in love with sebastian
honey splattered brains chapter 40 . 10/8/2009
annas a bigger bitch bag whore now. i fucking despise her. i know shes a jealous little cunt but she already has fucking michael she doesnt need to have erica too. selfish brat. shes a horrible friend too. a real friend would be happy for their best childhood friend and understand that mates come before friends, dumbass. ughh. im betting ten dollars ericas going to remember when sebastian gets caught.
honey splattered brains chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
anna you fucking bitch. ERICA AND SEBASTIAN FOREVER
Silly-girl15 chapter 48 . 10/7/2009
Good Ending! :)
RK Martell chapter 48 . 10/6/2009
LOVED. Whats next? - More for Dylan and Wyatt?
romanceaddict chapter 48 . 10/4/2009
im reviewing again because i have a question - since you are updating ryan's story once a week will the chapters be longer than usual?
Ashes Mercy Tatum chapter 48 . 10/3/2009
I loved this story along with the first one. Its so good it could be in a book store good! Are you writing more for the series? And if you are I cant wait.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »