Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
xjo orange chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
A great ending to a great story. I enjoyed it very much, and I can't wait until A Wolf's Pride! Great work.
Kassandra Duric chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
Awe, what a happy ending. To bad Anna was left to live. lol

I'm sad that Wolf's Pride is going to be the last of the wolf series. It's not fair. T_T
Lord Reaper555 chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
Very long and too many cliffhangers. Try not to have so many cliffhanger next story but other then that it was friging amazing! It's the best story i could have ever heard. After you post Ryan's story take off Tobais and Alex story and try to have it published. I'm not joking. I would buy it in a heartbeat.
deceitful.dreams chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
ITS OVER !
romanceaddict chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
oh my goodness i cant wait until monday! this was a perfect ending:)
dutchess123 chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
i like the ending butt what do you mean your not gonna do any more with wolfs? they are like so awsome are you gonna drop all thing to do with werewolfs or r u just droping tobais, sebastain, and ryan? because it would be really cool to learn more about the werewolf world u created!
JtheChosen1 chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
So amazing! Loved how everything tied in together at the end. Now for Ryan's story! I cannot wait to see what you have planned for him!
Devilish Kisses chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
Great ending! Can't wait for Ryan's story!
DarkestShade chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
joy yelling at the screen! that's always fun... this one was sweet :) sad to see it go, happy there's still one left... good job!
daeth chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
Aww what a sweet ending. Poor Anna you feel sad for her in a way.

It will be interesting to see how Ryan's story turns out, you have managed to make these two stories completely differnt from each other, but still keeping to the layout of how your wolf world is, (If that makes sense)

Good work for competing another story and i hope the next one is just as good.
Alice Novak chapter 48 . 9/28/2009
Woohoo! Cool ending!

I can't wait to read Ryan's story!

Go Go Writing! XD

Delineations . Alyona
MarloCarlo10 chapter 47 . 9/27/2009
Gosh Vinccent is an idiot!

Walked right into his own death.

I can't believe he shot Wyatt, but at least he's ok )
StarM18 chapter 47 . 9/27/2009
You, are amazing. Your stroy is amazing. I luv you...in a best-writer way. Not that way. Im mad...just ignore me or something. I luv the sex too!
daeth chapter 47 . 9/27/2009
Great chapter its good to see vincent has gotten his what for, im glad to Wyatt is healed already.

The next chapter will be interestig to see what happens in the next chapter.

Sorry its taken so long to review i haven't abandonded your story just haven't been able to get on the next
dutchess123 chapter 47 . 9/26/2009
i like it. im glad they got rid of that awful man!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »