Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Bananarama chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Kya! Awesome as ever!
AnonymousReads chapter 32 . 4/5/2013
Oh I am so mad at you write now for not posting the ending to this story but still having it down as complete come on please don't do that. At least tell me what the ending of the story is please. Update soon. Please. :)
Addiction-with-Fiction chapter 32 . 3/19/2013
Ah! I can't believe this has happened to me again! Why do people keep stopping their stories! This is the 5th time it's happened and I've just signed up! This is the worst :'(
Prodigee123 chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
I don't understand Anna, it's weird I don't think I'm the biggest fan of her.(
Prodigee123 chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Oh the cliche!
Prodigee123 chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Fascinating great story!)
Prodigee123 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Well what her she was so close to accepting him and her friend ruined it(
Waterbomb22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
It's so upsetting that someone plagerized this story! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I tried to review on amazon, but couldn't find a way to on my phone. I will try to review again when I get the computer from my little sis. AMAZING job on this story, and I'd love to read more if I ever have a card to buy stuff on my kindle. :)
kAwAii-OnLiNe chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Hello! I've thoroughly enjoyed your Love Bites Series. It makes women wish for a good-looking, hunk of a man who'd be so head over heels for her and spoil her senseless. I'm sorry about the plagiarism of your stories. Would you please tell me where I can go to read and finish Oath and Pride (better if it's free! ) ? Thanks so much!
Amber knatchbull chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
It's really good, but don't keep her from him for long...
The Lost and The Found chapter 28 . 10/14/2012
BTW! about the URLS: i just tried them and they dont work anymore...

P.S i did take the square brackets out and do it!
The Lost and The Found chapter 27 . 10/14/2012
THIS IS NOT FAIR! GRR! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME HANGIG LIKE THIS? :O I SUGGEST YOU TAKE THIS STORY DOWN IF YOUR NOT GOING TO FINISH IT!
rocsanna2 chapter 26 . 9/15/2012
I've never been interested in vampire/warewolf stories, but I've got to say that your story is so well written, I couldn't stop myself from reading it. I finished it in 1 hour. Good job and good luck with your books, because your amazing.
Lara chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Once again more copyin' it seems your storys are just that good. I cant find your story's though :( keep writing your realy good
selizabeth354 chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
I was just getting into this story, but its only half finished! That aggravated me a little. I don't have a kindle so I can't download ebooks and it annoys me when stories on here are only half finished. I understand that plagiarism is a problem and I'm sorry it happened to you but could you either warn readers in the beginning that the story is half finished or take it down completely so we don't get disappointed when we can't read the ending? Thanks
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »