Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
flowingypsy chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
Anna is meant to be her best friend and she did that to her? I agree with her choice eric died with their friendship.

update soon!
Mg2 chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
pretty nice smackdown..lol...I hope Erica pauses at least enough to take Ryan with her when she goes after Sebastian...man, what a beat down that would be
abmoreland chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
Love the smackdown, stupid stupid Anna. She never got over the death of her brothers which is understandable but her anger was misguided at the survivors. I love that Erica's wolf demanded that she remember everything right now to save her mate. It was the best way for her to regain her memory all at once like this. And poor Michael so confused there at the end, it would have been nice for him to say something to Anna like "What have you done?" Just to show the shock he must be feeling over what she did to Erica and Sebastian. And poor Wyatt being confused on the phone and the kids all alone like that. They must be worried too, hopefully they call Ryan to come help. Love that Erica is the one getting her revenge, can't wait to see her get revenge on Vincent.
clear skye chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
So Anna thought that because Sebastian and Ryan survived and her brothers didn't that Erica didn't deserve to have Sebastian as a mate? Her selfishness has surprised even me! I hope that Erica is able to get to Sebastian in time. I can't wait until you update on Monday!
Devilish Kisses chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
Smachdown! Love it, Anna's a real bitch!
Lord Reaper555 chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
Took long enough. She finally stopped being the damsel in distress.
Emi chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
Finally! I thought the filler chapters were never gonna stop coming. I can NOT wait for Monday... :'(
SodaPop9 chapter 28 . 9/17/2009
Wow i just found this story and im in love. This is the first story that i've read from fiction press in a VERY long time and im continue soon
JtheChosen1 chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!
romanceaddict chapter 45 . 9/17/2009
yay erica! but i do feel bad for anna slightly because she did lose her brothers
BlueberryMuffinMonster chapter 44 . 9/16/2009
no .. I HATE ANNA ! she's horrible... sebastian, my love *tear*
MarloCarlo10 chapter 44 . 9/16/2009
Oh damn Erica is going to KILL Anna when she finds out, and I hope she does.

Great chap!

Sorry for it being so short...
Kimberly Beckwith chapter 44 . 9/16/2009
OMG OMG OMG I HATE ANNA SHE NEEDS TO DIE! I HOPE EVERY THING WILL BE OKAY CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
tehcow chapter 44 . 9/15/2009
omfg D:
people.are.strange chapter 44 . 9/15/2009
So all I can say about this chapter is I hate Anna. Point blank period.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »