Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Sebastion... Erica...
Shroudedshadow chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Sebastian is a genius.
Shroudedshadow chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
These weres can't keep thheir hands to themselves.
Shroudedshadow chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Don't back down Sebastian.
Shroudedshadow chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Erica... I normally put a more feminine face to that name.
Shroudedshadow chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Yay! I still get to see you kill Fred.
Shroudedshadow chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Erica can't run away forever.
Shroudedshadow chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story looks just a promising as the last. I never got to finish the last one, which is a shame.
Vicki chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
Heey!

So let me just start off by saying awesome story! I was really enjoying reading it. Sebastian is the best! He's so sweet and caring. :)

I was super disappointed you had t
ohughes3 chapter 32 . 12/16/2011
i have reviewed this story on Barnes and noble i used the name ohughes3 please send me the ebook in nook format or pdf thank u
Greecian chapter 31 . 9/7/2011
So... I'm working my way through the "A Wolf's..." stories, but I can't help but feel that this one (the second story) doesn't have a definite ending like the first did. I've read the author's notes about having people steal your story, which is horrible I might add. However, I can't help but feel that this story has not reached it's end. Really, I was just wondering if I missed the last chapter of this saga or if that was how this story is meant to end?

You're stories are wonderful, I am shocked I had taken so long to read them even after seeing them listed on other favorite lists of author's I also appreciate.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 31 . 7/18/2011
So I just recently found this story and I've fallen completely in love with it! Are you going to finish it? Can I find the finished copy somewhere else? And I'm so sorry about all the times you were plagiarized, that's horrible :(
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 22 . 7/15/2011
Hey, first off I will say that this a good story, you characteried well. However, I couldn't read this past chapter 22. For one thing I found that things moved really fast, I mean, she had an experience with her parents that deeply effected and changed her yet she starts to change within a week of meeting Sebastian. Also, I'm not a big fan of him, I don't like liars. Also, I think that I'm getting tired or annoyed with the dominating guy sterotype (yes, even though his wolf was more dominating I still consider Sebastian to be dominating), in other words, the 'guy finds out he likes girl, practicly forces her to be with him' sterotype. I'm also not that much of a fan of damsel in distress scenes and I must admit that after that happened, I skipped over a lot. I think it's probably my feminist side coming out.

Anyways, like I said before, good story. But I don't think that I'm that much of a fan of this type of story anymore.

Keep writing.
Efra chapter 31 . 7/6/2011
Your books deserve to be wrote more.

I'm so happy for the give away thank you. Seriously, Im lucky they are so cheap now. I thought they would be more expensive
jane chapter 32 . 6/25/2011
Its sad that your not posting up does that mean whirlwind pleasure is discontinued? and i would say give away wolf's pride. I think its the best in your series.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »