Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
RomanceObsessed chapter 26 . 6/10/2011
I was rereading this story but wasn't able to finish it. The last few chapters are missing, in their place are like five author notes. Now I don't know if you took them down because of the plagerism that was happening, but do you think you could put them back up. I'm really enjoying reading this story all over again.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/31/2011
Looks like SHE took it down!
ann chapter 31 . 5/31/2011
So does that mean you put the rest of the chapters of the story up because I'm on chapter 35 and I'm enjoying the story. Sooo can you put the rest of the chapters up please.
FamishedNight chapter 48 . 5/28/2011
Awesome story!
PeterMoore chapter 52 . 5/24/2011
good luck with your publishing:)
ILveJcb chapter 48 . 4/15/2011
What a wonderful story! This is so worth the times I spent reading instead of revising Economics!

Ah, I seriously love it!

Off to read Ryan's story very soon. Nothing you say can put me off his story!

P.S. I love how you brought Tobias and Alex back but without making them dominant in the story. Seeing their relationship improve is great!

Fabulous job!Keep it up!
ILveJcb chapter 40 . 4/15/2011
I hate Anna as much as she hates Sebastian! She needs to die, or something!
EBONYEDLOVE chapter 49 . 4/15/2011
the would be great idea to do parenting is sonething i really wanted to read
sweetpea265 chapter 30 . 4/14/2011
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now. I was caught up in the story :). I have really enjoyed this series so far. I love how you weaved the two stories together. I think you did that really well. It let me know where on the timeline the story was taking place without revealing too much about either story. Which I think is very cool in case there were some people who started reading them out of order. Anyways, loving it so far.
EBONYEDLOVE chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
i hope you didn't take the stories down i just started reading your great story and want my sister to read them too.

you are a great writer better then the twilight story, and i should know, i have red every book.

i hope you more soon

if not thn i will let my sister read what is there now

again great work
ILveJcb chapter 19 . 4/13/2011
YES! Take that ANNA! Hah!
ILveJcb chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
I seriously DISLIKE Anna!
nothereanymore12345 chapter 48 . 4/5/2011
Love it! Third story here i come! LOL :D
nomoreupdates chapter 48 . 4/2/2011
Hey! I finished another one!

I definitely perferred a Wolf's Duty to this one but it was still enjoyable nonetheless. I'll admit that I was a little disappointed when Erica lost her memories and it became so much easier for Sebastian to woo her. I was enjoying the sexual tension building up between them because he was chasing her. But it was still a cute love story and the sex scenes were, again, super yummy.

I liked both your main characters. The fact that Sebastian was kind of more of a recluse was interesting and I really liked him. Erica was kick ass! The way she fought back and such was really awesome and although I prefer Alex, Erica was still a wonderful lead. It was also cool to see a female with an inner wolf and the conversations were no less amusing. I love those little internal talks. Although, the talks between Sebastian and his wolf seemed almost identical to Tobias and his wolf (wolf wants to claim her but person says no, its a battle, etc). I don't know if all the wolves are the same but I was hoping for a little diversity.

Again, I thought your villain lacked motive. I was waiting for some crazy reason why Anna hated Sebastian but when the real reason was revealed I was like "Really? You're willing to kill your best friend's mate because of THAT?". I dunno, it was a little meh for me.

As much critism I am giving, I did actually really enhoy reading this. The chemistry you create between mates is awesome and makes me wish I had one in real life. I loved the reappearance of Alex and laughed when Tobias wouldn't let her life a box hehehe. I'm just telling you what I honestly think because I know as a writer (who happens to be far FAR worse than you) that constructive critisms are always welcome. If you prefer I keep them to myself - obviously you're doing something right if your books are published - just let me know before I read Ryan's story and I will make sure I only say what I liked. After all, it's not like you're paid to write on FP, so you really don't need me telling you how to improve, do you?

Anyways, keep up with the writing because the level of vacab you use and the maturity of your stories (i.e. not high school kids claiming to know what love is) is like a breath of fresh air on this site. I will definitely be watching for all your stuff :)

Thanks!