Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
sman97 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
i love this story. im not really into romance stories but i loved the first story and im sure ill love the other two. thank you for putting this story here.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 48 . 1/6/2011
Well, this story was absolutely amazing !
akaCHEEKS chapter 48 . 12/18/2010
Anna is so freaking selfish. Didn't Tobias' brother also die due to hunters? I was thinking, what if the kids were all playing together with their parents and that was when the hunters came? Member what Elijah said about his father trying to kill off the royal line so he can ascend the throne? What if Anna's brothers died trying to protect their future king? Then her hatred would have been stupid and silly. Woah.
akaCHEEKS chapter 17 . 12/18/2010
Ugh.. I hope you realize you reposted chapter 16. I was confused at first till I realized that chapter 17 was exactly the same as chapter 16. Just thought I should let you know.
helenxlouise chapter 51 . 12/16/2010
Absolutely love your wolf series, so sorry you have been plagerised. Its horrible how one person can ruin it for so many other people, but I suppose it can be a kind of compliment because your stories are so good in a way.

I love how you develop the relationships from the female point of view, and how spot on your wolf characters are. How you manage to describe in the stories is what makes them brilliant.

Thank you for posting your talent on here :). I really enjoyed reading every chapter of each story.
blackrule chapter 51 . 12/11/2010
I did see where you posted on behalf of the author of Cat and Mouse as well I couldn't figure out how to read the story that the thief had uploaded but from the comments of the other readers there it sounded exactly like the story. I have been to Authonomy but I don't think it has an update notification system so I don't really use it much. That and the search system isn't so great. Hopefully that other site will take down the stories. And thanks for leaving them up. Honestly I think that as long as you have it on Authonomy it can't be said that it wasn't yours originally and hopefully that matters most. I would suggest against taking the full story down on this site even if it's only the first chapter you leave up so you also have proof as to how long ago you posted the story here as well I think there was somewhere on here it will say when the story was started and last updated or completed.
EmptySh3ll chapter 51 . 12/10/2010
that is so disgusting. I hate all these thieves who are making my favorite authors leave!
WA0520 chapter 51 . 12/10/2010
that's extremely stupid
loveseekerXoX chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
how is this a sequel to a wolf's oath if this IS a wolf's oath?
WA0520 chapter 50 . 11/21/2010
That's terrible. It's like the famous line from Avatar:

They're pissing on you without the decency of even calling it rain.
Anon chapter 50 . 10/11/2010
I enjoyed this story very much, and I am so glad you put it back up. Are these published? If not, they should be-they are wonderful reads and a sight more interesting than many published books in a similar vein. Keep it up, and may you have no more problems with thieves.
Unknown chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
I don't really like anna.
oriep21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is one of my favorite original shifter story so far. I like both the character, although Erica is quite maddening sometimes, I absolutely love Sebastian, he is so dreamy... sigh... Anyway, I do hope you'll continue to write, you're very talented, indeed.
Oriana-Lian-Starchild chapter 48 . 9/10/2010
AW! Fantastic
G2G chapter 35 . 9/3/2010
I Know this is probably a rally stipid idea, but im gonna throw it out there. what if a werewolf found it's mate in a hunter? ao the hunter had to adapt and change his veiws on werewolvs causing a catalist for change. if you wrote a story like that it would be so so so so awesom!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »