Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
See? This is what Erica gets for running away!

I loved this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
clair-a-net chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Oh crap, he better catch up with her soon before something bad happens. Can they hear each others mine? Like her call for help?
DarkestShade chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
*Gapes at screen* that's ironic...
Ellieloo la Grimm chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Wow so that was unexpected.. Poor Sebastian, he's trying so hard. This was exactly the stress reliever I needed before my first final! I can't wait until thursday!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Wow you weren't lying about having big plans!

Good chapter!
Crentania chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Ack! That's no good! What a cliffhanger! Looking forward to Thursday even more now!
Lord Reaper555 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
NO! C,mon! Too many cliffy's. Get on with it, your killing me here.
kayoko123 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Oh no! _

Hurry Sebastian!

Thanks for writing!
Kassandra Duric chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
No no no no no! You can't end today's chapter like this! That's so unfair!

Are these the hunters that killed her mother? OH! I hope Sebastian finds her soon and saves her!
xox-simple-love-xox chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
A simply amazing chapter. Keep up the great work:)
groundhog591 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Aw...poor Erica. I am so glad that you can write as much as you want now. I need more! Your writing is so good. :) Have a great week!
Y. Neytorla chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
AH! NO! I'm like freaking out here. What the hell! I was so hoping for some alone time between Bastien and Erica and now this. Don't et me wrong, I loved the sudden turn of events, this will make Bastien more anger and Erica will finally see that they are meant to be! But I highly doubt that they will be mating anytime soon. There was a lot of suspense in this chapter, I kept wondering whether Bastien's wolf was that stuck on claiming that he would rape her. Forgive me, but it seemed that way. But I really like his wolf, or dark side as I sometimes like to call it. Keep up the good work, this chapter could be a real turning point in their relationship.

See ya on thursday!

M.J
romanceaddict chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
this chapter was so good, cant wait to see how sebastian reacts to his mate being taken by hunters
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
well this is a predicament, she should not have listened to Anne, she should have done the mature thing and talked to sebastian! Anne obviously has issues with her own mate or she would not have told Anne to run like crazy! Keep up the good work, and update ASAP!
cheeky sheep chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
ARGH! Suspense! thank goodness Seb is running twice his usual pace! Just hope he catches up with her in time!

Can't wait till this thursday!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »