Reviews for A Wolf's Oath
daeth chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
I did not expect that, you are the greatest i love twist that can't be seen comming. Can't wait for your next update.

Question time, i know when a male wolf claims his mate he leaves a mark. Do female wolves do the same?
Sarahj259 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
oh snap!
cerulean sea chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
WHY WOULD YOU STOP IT HERE? D:

How cruel! Now I absolutely have to know what happens next. LOL.
Jixnce chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
I read Chapter nine, and all that kept going through my head is, "Anna needs to die, Anna Needs to die.." on repeat. Even after reading chapter 10 it's still on repeat in my head. The little meddling whatsit. x_x *dreams of strangling her* Anna really doesn't seem like a good influence.

Is there any chance something bad will befall Anna? :P I really dislike her for some reason.
Tzotel431 chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
Gah! This is dragging out! I'm so excited! I can't wait!

~Tzotel
kris89 chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
like always youre doing a superior job. keep um commin
Ck90 chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
I love the relationship between ryan and Sebastian, they just really seem to love each other. the kids seem so sweat, but I wonder how they are personality wise. Did Ana run away of did she go her own way? How come Sebastian didn't notice that Erica was gone the moment she ran away?Happy Writings and good luck on your final...
Furstinna chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
Hey :)

Damn that sucks! Why did she have to run! :( They are going to be great together and the kids love Sebastian!

Anyway, great chapter! You writing technique is amazing. You have the ability to entice readers in and make them want to read until the very last word, and even then we are left wondering for hours on end what will happen next!

Another great chapter, I have nothing but praise for all your writing.

Furstinna. :)
daeth chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
Poor Erica, though i want to see her caught in a way, its good to see Ryan in the story, not to mention watching Seb character devlope.

Sorry that i didn't review sooner, but i crashed as soon as i got home yesterday.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
NovelS chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
yay!
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Yay for Ryan being helpful!

I loved this chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
cerulean sea chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Ooh, a chase! I love how Sebastian argues with his inner wolf. Haha. I wonder what will happen next. I can't wait for the next chapter!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
This was a good chapter! The only thing I don't get is her leaving Dylan and Wyatt, but I do get she had to go or there'd probably be some craziness ;)
DarkestShade chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
one thought came to mind "run forest run" i want more! its a cliffy (kinda sorta) love it and can't wait for more
loveroflovestories chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Great chapter, Monday cant come soon enough! Since Erica's a werewolf, won't her wolf take over on the night of the full moon? And since her wolf wants to mate with Sebastian will she have to fight against her wolf?
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »