Reviews for Midnight of the Dead Earth
Just a Crazy Man chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Love it!
Just a Crazy Man chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Yay it lives! Please carry on the epic work.
Angel Fire chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Nice.:)
breaktherules chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I can't wait to see what Rachel will do.;) This is a good story just in time for Halloween!
Just a Crazy Man chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Love it.:)
Harry chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
A very sneaky way to get to some of the humans. And I look forward to seeing if Janet returns as a plaything for the vampire queen or just for Rachel.
Just a Crazy Man chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Nice as always sister.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Hmm, interesting story. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Harry chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
I have to admit, I like this Rachel. She does not strike recklessly, she thinks her attacks out, and knows what will work and what won't work. And she makes sure that loyal servants are rewarded. This is one vampiress who it might be better to negotiate with, than to fight.
Harry chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Sounds like things are getting to the point where the vamps are going to find that these humans aren't going to go quietly. It might be better to negotiate a treaty where the humans can live, IF they supply blood to the vampires. That way, both sides can live in peace.
SkyRunnerSparrow chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Wonderful! Much less errors in this one that the first one, not that there were that many errors in the first one to begin with. The only thing that I caught was a missing letter from a word or two! I love it! Leaving it at that, I'd like to say that I'm excited for the next chapter!
SkyRunnerSparrow chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Hello! Let me start off by saying I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter!

Lets cut right to the critisism, but there isn't alot, I asure you. You seem to have a bit of confusion when it comes to the whole 'its' versus 'it's' you may or may not know the difference, so at no offense to your knowledge of the English language, but its is the possesive form, and it's is a contraction of it and is. There were little or no grammatical issues, and on that note, I congratulate you, most authors have several issues with grammar. I did see some small typing errors, but I found that it was easy to read around them, however, you may want to go through with a fine tooth comb and correct the minor things, or, you could have a new set of eyes go through it - I find that it always helps to have somebody else look through it! You never know what you may have missed that someone else might find!

You did an amazing job with this fiction, and I hope to read your second chapter soon, that is if I find the time :) Also, on a departing note, It would be an honor if you were to read/review my story 'The Call of the Wolf' and you can find it on my profile, if you would like to read it :D
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Interesting Story! I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Omok chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
oh wow O not a fluffy romance type of story. xD

Hehe. xD Cool enough. i rarely find any that aren't. )

xD I anticipate the updates for this story. D
Harry chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Sounds like Catherine and this were cat might be either allies or possibly lovers before this tale is done!