Reviews for Teeter Totter Conversations
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
it was to short!
Miranda chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
This is so cute! I love it!

The only thing is that I noticed she seems more hyper than what she was in the first chapter so i think maybe you should just pick one. Not to be a bitch or anything lol i'm just sayin'!
E. G. Stone chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Wow... very nice! And P.S.2... that should be P.P.S, but who cares, and that was really rather random... Good chapter! Update soon!
Nienna Bella chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Aw, adorable! This is such a cute story! Oh and by the way, I love the name Chance, for Lilly's dad!

Keep updating!

-Nienna Bella
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Cute chapter and a little insight on their life. The dad should be ...Kent. Alex. Jack..James..Tony... i dunno it depends on his background really..dark hair and blue eyes...maybe something with a D. Derek. Damien...idk!Update soon!
mimi007 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
i like it, its different...um most dad names i know are like

keith

kevin

joel

adam

o oo what about seth, he seems like a seth! lol
LeaveThePieces chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really like this story. It's got a great start! Definitely keep going : ) As for a name... maybe Mark?
E. G. Stone chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Hm... you could call him Aaden.. or Jack... or something like that! I like it though, update soon!
Daisy Haus chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
um what about jack?
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
love the story

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

as for names jayden robbie jack aiden vic(victor) mack luke ben jasper eric nathan micheal
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This is a really cute story, you should definately continue. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Skyblueclouds chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
this is really good! ur a good writer! so update soon! bye bye:)
JadeDream chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aww its cute! update soon!
xxchristiexx chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This sounds like an intriguing story. Lily sounds so cute for an eight year old. I can't to see Daisy and her father meet to see more of a back story. UD soon!
Nelly Reece chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow

this is a promising start

i enjoyed it

im trying to guess the age of the father

im thinking 23 is the least and 26 being the most

what ever the age i like this story loads and cant wait to see the direction it is heading!