Reviews for Love's Back Pocket
akaCHEEKS chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
haha what robert said there was the perfect ending for this chapter. haha. he would say something like that.
thesmartygirl chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
Yes, just 2 days ago but sadly we found him dead hanging up to the tree because of the massive flood. (T_T).
pbgurl chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
“Let’s not be so conclusive on that count,” Robert called after her before jogging over to the waiting woman. “Maybe we could say maybe on the whole issue. What if I try to persuade you? I could make it the time of your life…”

LMAO! Absolutley Loved that line!

I think this was the first story of yours I reviewed, I think. But I'm gonna miss this so much! I mean really really miss it! ...Can't wait to see the epilogue! _

CHEERS! For their first ever kiss!

-Liz :D
Lady R chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
That was really cute! I can't believe this story is almost over. This one became one of my favorites!
Jixnce chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
Haha, the last bit was cute.
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
Of course, after Holly has proclaimed her love for him, he still talks about sex.

Geez Louise! The guy never stops!

~Mo~
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
Hm, felt like a really fast ending

Update soon!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
why are you so evil? leaving it like that! gosh!
Artificial Maiden chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
OHMG. I love you SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER.

I wait every single day to see this email in my mail box, and I get so excited to read its not even funny.

I think this chapter, by far, is the best one yet!Incredible, truly.
Lady of Confusion chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
Nice, say I love you then try talking her into sleeping with you. Really nice Robert. lol Great story!
Sunnyboy02 chapter 35 . 10/8/2009
SIGH.

that just made my night. THANK YOU! haha. I really liked this story and think you did a really great job with it.

Blessings

Marie
Dead Deactivated chapter 34 . 10/7/2009
Has held my attention! Rob deserved that go kick his butt! Woot woot waiting for next chappie!
WindLessNiteZ chapter 34 . 10/7/2009
my first time reviewing this story tee-he is it a little too late ? hope not! ) anyway i read the whole story or at least until chapter 34 in one day! it was another nice story so i just cant push away the temptation hehe...

robert is just insecure haiz poor guy ... *sigh * hope holly will come back soon for him (just my opinion please dont mind about it it )

-sincerly thc for writing in this site and letting me read all these amazing story thx a bunch these story really helped me a lot in my process of growing up .

you are defintely one of my favourite authors not not like last time you arent YOU ALWAYS ARE! )

for your effort
Fleur du Destin chapter 34 . 10/6/2009
Jeez! It's killing us all. Holly and Robert need to get together already (although i know it's coming soon. I'm just too impatient. XD ). Anyways! Awesome chapter :)

LYAL! XD

Fleur. :D
Casfar chapter 34 . 10/6/2009
Aw, I'm glad Robert is finally coming to his senses. Figures Brandon would have a girlfriend, but at least Holly wouldn't have to force herself to like him or anything. I'm excited to see how they're both going to deal with their feelings and hopefully tell one another that they like eachother.
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »