Reviews for Love's Back Pocket
Dwindling Fire chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Enjoying it so far! although bit weirded out that Robs kinda more..matured? than she is? lol looking forward to reading more :)
JaseCD chapter 37 . 8/3/2012
Great story!:)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/2/2012
I really loved this story! I can't help but wish that it has just one more incredible chapter... -sigh- Well, now i'm off to dig through your magnificent collection of stories!
Lara chapter 36 . 6/12/2012
Hi me again just wanted to clear something up. I accidentally clicked the "end" button rather than the "next" button. So I wassent to the last page rsther than the next chapter, thought you'd cut off the rest of the story. Oops my mistake.
Lara chapter 37 . 6/12/2012
Oh congratulations! But I wanted to reread this story and you've cut it off mate. But I love all your stories. I'm not a member of ficpress but I have been a silent avid follower.

Will defiantly check out your NOVEL! Oh how exciting for you.

COngrats again
chocoyum4 chapter 36 . 5/19/2012
I'm back! ) This was really good! ) I liked it a lot! ) The ending was good as well ) It was different ) I don't think I've read anything yet that has an ending with an article ) so props for a unique ending! ) Throughout the story there were only a couple places where you mixed up he/she his/hers and him/her, not too many but enough to catch my attention. ) Thanks so much for sharing your story!

chocoyum4

p.s. I missed Tom, Chris, and Jim at the beginning of the chapters ( they were funny ;)
chocoyum4 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Hello again! I know I said I'd see you at the end (and this time I mean it... I think), but I had one more thing to add. I'm stupid because I just remembered who Chris Kattan is... I'm assuming you've seen Undercover Brother, and I thought it would make your day to know that I have a kid in my class that acts almost exactly like his character in that movie. Mannerisms and everything. I swear he'll even look like Chris Kattan in 20 years. So yeah... ) I'm really, really likeing this so far ) see you at the end!

chocoyum4 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Hello! I normally don't review completed stories until I finish them, but this is a special case ) First of all I really like it so far ) so good job! Second, I just want you to know that it freaking made my day when I saw up at the top Tom Felton muse. Made my day! ) I love him! I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd and I love Draco. I'm a big Dramione fan, and every time I read stuff about Draco I picture Tom Felton ) So yeah... see you at the end!

dream-beautiful chapter 36 . 5/13/2012
Awwwwhh this was so cute.
Lexy797 chapter 36 . 4/29/2012
I love this story! You've quickly made me a fan of yours, and I've spent the majority of the past few days reading three of your fics.

I've been reading this from noon this morning until 8:45 tonight, stopping once for food, lol. You've created very unique and realistic characters that the reader quickly falls in love with. Every character in the three fics I've read has had a strong personality and a deep character. Your writing style is as unique as the characters you create, and it quickly reels the readers in and doesn't let us go.

This is the first story I have every read about a band, and I geatly enjoyed it. Thank you for putting your time and energy into weaving us exceptional stories! :)
pedestrian chapter 36 . 3/13/2012
I love all of your romcom stories but this is one of my favorites because the whole logical aspect is very relateable. I love it! Great quotes and characters. I know the whole rockstar premise has been overdone but I don't care! This story is so refreshing and fun.
M. Angel chapter 29 . 2/18/2012
I was reading through the beginning of your chapter.. And I'm a huge Disney fan... But you got something wrong.

There's an Indiana Jones ride in Paris. I've been there twice, and I rode it... So yea.

Cheers!
veroniica chapter 36 . 2/17/2012
ME ENCANTÓ! Que historia tan pero tan increible
kimmi0404 chapter 36 . 1/5/2012
I love this story!
use.less.woman chapter 36 . 12/2/2011
Really like this one. The main character is different from your others. I like that. I love her because I also have my degree in psychology so I relate a little more with her.

You are great at progressing stories and not rushing character development. I loved all the guys in the band and even Tanya even though at first I expected her to be a twerp.
647 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »