Reviews for Love's Back Pocket
tob chapter 34 . 6/2/2011
I love Mitch's quote about love at the end of this chapter
Candescence chapter 36 . 3/29/2011
I liked this story. Very cute, very interesting. It was great, good job.
Candescence chapter 23 . 3/29/2011
Ahh, I see it now. The main reasont Holly is attracted to Robert, who is twice her age and could possibly even be her father (even though he isn't), is because she hasn't had a father figure in the majority of her life. Wait, she did have her grandpa though...Is it the same? I don't think so. I don't know why she is attracted to a man almost twice her age. Sure he may be handsome and charming, but wouldn't you think to stay away from a guy that age? Like isn't there usually something in you that just makes someone not available in your mind as a suitable partner/mate? I don't know, but this age thing has me a little turned off on these characters, but with her not having her father throughout her life, I do understand it. I'm not sure if that was your intention however.
marijee chapter 36 . 3/15/2011
Loved the Epi! Robert has gone back to basics. His music, his woman are what he loves and needs. He sounded very happy. Enjoyed! Thank you for writing.
marijee chapter 35 . 3/15/2011
I like your Robert character! Arrogant and sweet! Enjoyed!
marijee chapter 33 . 3/15/2011
Mitch does love Tanya! Loved the proposal. I think Holly suceeded in making Robert jealous. I just wonder how he's going to react now that she's gone off with Brendan.
marijee chapter 31 . 3/15/2011
Silly Robert...still in denial.
marijee chapter 29 . 3/15/2011
Damn Robert! How did he get himself in that position...I wonder what he was thinking? Sigh! I was totally agreeing with what Tanya said...rejection is better than regret. Moot point...eh? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 28 . 3/15/2011
Holly is in denial! LOL! Tanya is such a good friend to Holly...she's honest.
marijee chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
Robert was giving Holly a bad time about Disney movies...when he and Mitch seemed to know quite a bit about them too! LOL! I am not surprised that Tanya said she was in love with Mitch, but hadn't told him. It's a difficult thing to do, especially when you're not sure the other person feels the same way.
marijee chapter 24 . 3/15/2011
Yep...jealousy has now struck Holly. First it hit Robert, now Holly. Though, I do think Delilah needed to be put in her place...even if Holly was insinuating something that never happened between her and Robert.
marijee chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
Yeah...Robert is a charmer and he does things that make Holly melt. Looks like she's in trouble too! Enjoying the UST!
marijee chapter 21 . 3/15/2011
I like seeing Robert's feelings grow and change for Holly. He is still very attracted to her...duh he's a guy...but he also is starting to see a friend. I hope he works on his jealousy thing...Holly isn't Delilah.
marijee chapter 19 . 3/15/2011
I can understand Robert's fear of opening up. He's protected himself from everyone else...People see what he wants them to see. Holly has broken through that. Sounds like Holly has had a tough life too...losing her family like she did.
marijee chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
Yeah Robert doesn't want to open up about his past. And they do make a handsome couple.
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »