Reviews for Facts, Not Fiction Please Stop Hurting Fandom
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Nice argument. Shipping wars can get ugly. Though I never particularly saw this, as I'm not in the Gossip Girl fandom. Unfortunately, I've seen similar things in other fandoms and, I repeat, it can get ugly.

I hope you don't mind me adding this to my community. I think it fits well - however, if you don't want it there, do message me about it. I'll remove it if you so desire; this is your work.
Black-Label-Society chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is quite pity worth, but insanely so agreable and I atually believe that you are right. At least to certain degrees. I, honestly, hate both the television series and the books. Unlike other people I was not "shocked" or "appalled" at the dirty nature of this book. Personally I've read far worse and have not been offended. The thing that really got me about this book was the sheer bad writing. The characters, which should be the backbone of any novel, are shallow and far too two-dimensional. They're popular, dress in fabulous clothes (which the author can't help but describe, the only real detail you'll get in this book), get drunk, have sex, get high, and spread rumors. Each one of them are the stereotypes of every character you'll find in any trashy teen novels; Meh... the series of Private by Kate Brian is written better and I hate that series as well.

Forget both Harry/Hermione and Ron/Hermione shippers; my sole focus of intense fandom of the non-happening (ie; Harry/Hermione was never going to happen) was focused upon Draco/Hermione. Not nearly as boring as the latter two. Provided great entertainment.
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Um, wow. So it's about two people that I don't know and yet they seem to have an incredibly complicated relationship.

o.0