Reviews for Sandman
Wolfshade19 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
This is really good! More please .
DonHanz chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
This is an amazing story. I am really really enjoying it! Although, I have to say this: Ryan's mom is, for a lack of better terms, a cunt. Oh. My. Gosh. She is so infuriating! It's kind of wonderful how horrible you made her out to be, I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Black Lightning chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
OoO Want...more...NOW!

XD Love the story so far! Iz completely...totally...AWESOME. :D

Now I just need to survive the wait for more...even if you get the next chapter up in, like, 20 nanoseconds...I doubt my brain's patience levels. :P When it comes to good literature, my brain cuts off my patience supply. :3 lolz...
Bipolarised chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
very interesting story, really amusing, i love it! update soon!
The Country chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
please, please, please, please, please update soon!
Foohypink chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Really awasome story please update soon, can't wait to see what happens next.
Foohypink chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I love the way your characters are developing, especially Sable, love all the mean persona he puts out. Ryan is not your regular main character as in a dansel in distress kind of thing, that's what I love of her, great work on the chapter.
Foohypink chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow is all I have to say, I'm really glad I gave this story a shot it's really good. Great job.
The Country chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Please update soon! I really enjoy this story, and it's good! The only problem I had was when Ryan was on the roof, I found myself confused by who was there and what was going on. Please update soon!
Layla the fiend chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Um, this is kind of awesome. Like, on an epic level. You know what else is awesome? Procrastination.
MuseofMagic chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Very interesting. I look forward to seeing where this goes and I have to say I don't like that psychiatrist one bit. Or Ryan's mother. Anyway, please update soon.

~ Caiti
The Dark Empress chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
o I can't wait to see what Sable has up his sleeve. His character's growing on me esp. since we get so see more of a humor side to him. Update soon preferably before a few months have passed hehe. For a lil bit there I thought you had given up on Sandman *sniffles. But you're back yay and I'm glad to hear you did not loose your whole story thanks to jenlinkitty. I also looked up Sables picture from the link you posted (I love that artist, one of my favorites on Dev.A)I already had "Sables" picture saved on my computer. Anyways, thanks again for another good chappie and UPDATE soon. please.

The Dark Empress
DarkestOfNights chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
I'm very happy that you're back and updating, I missed this story a lot. You can imagine how wide my eyes got when I checked my email to see that you've updated...so YAY :3. Anyways, I can't imagine how much safer Ryan can be while out hunting with Sable, I mean of course I feel like he wouldn't bother to save her should she need it, But its either nothing will go wrong or he will save her from something but why is the question? Could he possibly like her, despite how much he says she annoys him and such, or something completely different? Once again glad that you're back up and running, can't wait for the next chapter.
Sarah chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
I love this story! Please update asap!
Lexy7432 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I have fallen in love with this story...so plz update soon...ur doin great