Reviews for Sandman
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
I like this story! Very intresting... but since it is called "Sandman" I would try to make Sable more like sandman-ishy if you get what I mean? In the beginning of the story you did, but now it seems as i read on more, the title doesn't really fit the story...but I do like the story nevertheless! haha. Update soon!
Moon chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I love this story. I really want to know is how did this all start? and if she fell asleep with pie or cake in her hands would it go to the daemon realm and the same the other way around? Like when he strangled her and when she wore her PJ's and changed into that dress did she change back into her PJ'S or did the dress can home with her it would be funny if her had the dress in her world and Sable eating cake or pie or is that all irrelevant? well update soon

Moon
sun2storm chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
update.

don't make us wait fifty bazillion weeks again.
DarkestOfNights chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Well I'm glad she spoke her mind to the council and that Sable heard her, I like where this is going. Though I really hate her mother, does she always have to be such a bitch? Anyways hope you update soon :]
TopazOwl chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. Ryan's little speech about Sabel was definitely a spur of the moment, but a pleasant way to open the door to more possibilities. I'm looking forward to reading the next instalment.
lil Joshu chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Your story definitely has potential, and I like the realness/unrealness of it. A couple notes though... you keep switching frames of reference, and that's distracting. Either tell the story from Ryan's point of view, or do it from an omniscient narrator, because switching who's point of view it is generally degrades a story. Also, the whole leaving bruises thing kinda lost a part of the story. Without the bruises, it could continue to be unsure whether or not the dreams were 'real', but the bruises push it too far over the edge.
Reiney chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Who, new chapter! (I'm the Anonymous for now person. P)

This story is awesome!

You are soo good at creating really creepy characters. ::shudders:: Kids that eat human flesh? YIPES!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

~Reiney
Jenlinkitty chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Wait a minute, she TOOK a daitomine ._. wouldn't she be super sleepy?

Really good lol I like Bryce already XD he seems like a nice lil buddy he could become for Ryan. XD
TopazOwl chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
I’m definitely interested in what direction you are going to take the new characters in. Both the flesh-eating child and the longhaired deamon are quite intriguing. I wonder: Friends or foe? Ryan is either incredibly lucky that the older male was there, or just dug herself into another hole. Haha. My only criticism for this chapter would be the recurring details of Ryan’s red hair. Readers IMO don’t care for description past the first time unless the specifics hold some sort of significance.
TopazOwl chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
I'm sitting on edge. I can hardly wait until the third chapter is uploaded for my reading pleasure. Lol. Well, not to mention the pleasure of the countless others that love this story. I'm sure that there are a ton.
Jenlinkitty chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
XD Poor Ryan. -dances around- I know what happens I know what happens. XD See Hyper? You can't EVER hand me your books I read through them... and -dashes off before Hyper's fans can catch and torture her for info-

Really good, I got sucked in big time. (Prolly why I hadn' responded in several minutes to your im) But major luff!
Anonymous.for now. 0.o chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Wow, I really like this story!

It's very intriguing. I like the two different worlds you've got going on, and I'm really excited to read the next chapter! I'm looking forward to learning more about Sable and the daemon world.

You're a very talented writer. I hope that you update soon! )
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Interesting. Update soon.
DarkestOfNights chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This was a great first chapter to what seems like a VERY interesting story. The characters are interesting and unique, the way you describe the scenes are wonderful. I hope to read more from you, good luck with the next chapter ].
29 | « Prev Page 1 2