Reviews for Random Stories of Jane
Luv and Peace chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Hey. Ok so I have read most of ur stories from the past. I think this is incredibly well written. I know it's totally random and you may not continue with it... but it has alot of potential...
VenatrixNoctis chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Sorry it took me so long to read. I've been slaving over my exams, but now I'm done forever!

I'm so glad you started this because now I'll finally get to read all the stuff you've told me about.

I loved them both, but my favourite is What a Wonderful World, of course! I'm looking forward to more. Of course, it also makes me want you to continue the scenes with such intriguing characters, but I'm glad to get anything from you!
Sorrow's Smile chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
*stares
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
He killed Jane? O_O
mer-person chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
i like what you're actually doing much better. I like the different universes and how her name is always jane so its not like its separate one shots. ) cant wait for more
Sorrow's Smile chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I love it. I love it. I love it. I'm so glad you're back. So glad. No one writes oneshots like you do. I thought you were dead and all we were left with was that measly pile of writings you posted. You have to write more. Have to. I'll waiting anxiously for your updates. You have no idea.
aiur chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
i remember reading Tears of Blood a long time ago, & i have to say i'm delighted that you've returned to fp, if only to post this short piece. your work is great.

imo, this is definitely better than nothing! maybe someone will have a random suggestion that will make something click & work in your mind. i'm just happy to be able to read your writing again. & people are always calling for things to be longer (& for sequels, erk) - tbh, i don't think there's any way to stop that.

in any case, i enjoyed reading this scene. it's - relaxing, you know? nothing but enjoyment, because you know you won't have to commit/invest in anything & can just soak it in. ugh, don't have the proper words for it, sorry. but i did like reading this piece; there's enough to fuel my imagination, & there isn't a lot of mystery that leaves you rather frustrated at your computer. could be that i just love these scenarios, too. if you do post more, they'll be more blurbs of this "story"? i can live with that. & the same kind of thing happens to me all the time, so i know where you're coming from! sometimes it can be pretty nice to just sit & read blurbs, though. a part of me actually likes this scene alone like this. it just feels ... good?

okay, i'm saying too much, haha. starting to lose any ability to communicate. i do hope you decide to post more! :) of course, it's your choice.

oh, & LP is pretty damn amazing.

-kait
mylifeismine chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
aw, that pretty god
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
You know, while I would love a continuation of this, I would also love to read any other random stories you have of Jane. Will they be related to this story?

Perhaps as you post this up one day inspiration and motivation so great will hit you that you'll be able to formulate a complete story? Until then, I'm more than satisfied with reading these random stories. I just realised I haven't read something from you in eons!

Can't wait till the next instalment!
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I know EXACTLY what you mean! D I'll read on!
The Latest Plague chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
ooh very nice.
timemiko chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Yes this is much better than nothing I don't care if I don't get the full story its still cool. I think it would be awesome if you could put other random scenes in. Or if you could continue the story from here. But this little scene is so cool! Thanks for posting it it was very fun to read
Float a Boat chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
This is really interesting and well written. I love the flow of the story and I hope you continue this. I really want to find out what happens between Jane and Laird Sinclair. The end was very sweet.